Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Does anybody else play the lego citys game? My lil boys are stuck on how to get into...

I

Isabelle Cooper

Does anybody else play the lego citys game?

My lil boys are stuck on how to get into the police station to head on to the boat to reach the prison.
They have tried for a few days now haha

Thank you in advance x

M

Munir Abĵiu

I personally don't, waiting for L.A. Noire to cover that genre but not really for kids. :)

E

Elizabeth Hewitt

Youtube it

A

Ashley Hallman

You kinda have to go around. I think there's a spot on the fence you can jump over. They will need enough super rickshaw to build the ferry though!

A

Aaron Lefebvre

There is a dumpster on the side of the police station next to a fence, then break it, and it will turn into grapple to jump over. Then collect enough bricks to make a boat.

I

Isabelle Cooper

Right ok guys thanks I'll put it on again soon for them hopefully they will sort it ha

J

Justin McGowan

You have to jump the fence never to the station to get behind it and into the "harbor" to get in a boat. Loved that game very much!

I

Isabelle Cooper

Ok thanks you've all said the same thing I'll tell them :) xx

T

Tanner Stephens

If I remember correctly, there was a crane outside the harbor... and something about a sammich?

R

Rehenie Rossab

I have played the game 2x telk them to collect the special bricks littered around the police yard to build the boat

S

Steve Redmond

To be fair I got stuck there and stopped playing it lol

O

Owen Gregory

Yeah

N

Nate Black

If they ever get stuck anywhere else in future, tell them to try destroying everything destructible in an area and look for anything interactable with. Often it's just something that needs to be climbed, traversed or when destroyed turns into blocks to build whatever you need to go further.

K

Kyle Reed

Google a walkthru man

I

Isabelle Cooper

So I'm not a normal person lol

P

Plenty Nisperos

My daughter 3yrs old and nephew 7yrs old beat this game without any help from me or walkthrough lol. They enjoyed it alot this is a fun game.

S

Salem Wong

Lego GTA?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom