Contact advertising [email protected]

Do you guys main more than one class? I flex between Tank (D.va and Orisa) and Support...

• Thread starter Kyndra Marie Sauer
  • Start date
K

Kyndra Marie Sauer

Do you guys main more than one class? I flex between Tank (D.va and Orisa) and Support (Lúcio and Ana)

A

Alexis Snow

I can play most characters efficiently but I'm an absolute monster as dva, lucio, and soldier.

A

Alleena Zymberi

dps: soldier, tracer, reaper, mei
tank: dva, zarya
support: lucio, mercy, zen

F

Felix Isaac

i spend my time between tanks ( D.va and orisa) and dps ( genji and tracer) pretty evenly , sometimes i go support ( lucio and mercy)

V

Vasudev Singh Chauhan

Well there was this Girl/Woman , idk which , she said , " I will not take your bullshit , I am way past your age and maturity " , I was like " Alright , fuck it , cant play with a sloppy moron of a bitch like you "

Not all the girls are like this , I play with Solaír Whómst Praisé , and she is cool hehe .. But some girls are just too rude and tend to get you raged

C

Chase Brown

Support and Defense.

J

Josh LeClair

Tank and Healers

J

Juleon Cooper

I play characters in each category.

O

Okamii Auld

usually tank and healer

Z

Zac Murphy

Same for me tank and support. I can play all tanks (not amazing with Zarya yet) and can play all healers except ana who I'm learning now.

E

Edward Pratama

i main tank (dva, winston,rein) or supp (mercy/moira) but i can do reaper , but he rarely needed tho lol you know why

K

Kirby Brown

I can play all roles but not all characters.

M

Muhammad Adam

I can flex between Defense (Junkrat) , Tank (Orisa,Rein,D.Va) and Support (Lucio,Moira)

T

Taylor Wood

Offence and defence

A

Aaron Cooper

I mostly play Bastion but I'm also great with Sombra and Zarya. Trying my best to get better with Ana so I can have someone from the healer class under my belt

Π

Παντελής Παντίδης

I mainly use one for each class.
Soldier, Junkrat, Reinhardt, Mercy

S

Stephen Burns

Offence and Tank for me

J

Jiunn Wye Leow

Same, tank and support but I do my best to play everyone, my current lowest tank time is on Zarya and support is Moira.

J

Joel Jr Rudinas

Offence and Defence.

S

Shani Mesh

Mains are for losers

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom