Contact advertising [email protected]

Do people on the EU servers really call DPS DDs, my boyfriend was boosting someone on...

E

Emily Potter

Do people on the EU servers really call DPS DDs, my boyfriend was boosting someone on there and they kept calling him a noob cause he didn't know what DD meant. If this is true I find this so upsetting like even owl and Jeff call it DPS whhhyy?

D

Daniel Haigh

No we call it dps but i have seen the term dd used prolly comes from another game

T

Tael Estremera

Dd= damage dealer. Common sense

L

Lucas Conrad

I really think it should always be called dd
Dps doesnt seem to make so very much sense

E

Emma Rebecca

I'm in the EU server and I've never heard or seen someone use the phrase DD lmao

C

Cody Pruitt

It's just a different term, nothing to get worked up about. Damage dealer and Damage per second are the same thing, if anything they're kids that are all cocky because they know a lesser known term for DPS. I'd just laugh at them

D

David Taylor

How people use DPS in Overwatch is so stupid. DPS = Damage Per Second it started off being used to gauge how much damage a character did, not a character ROLE. You can always count on the gaming community to ABSOLUTELY BUTCHER the terminology. lol

D

Davante Walker

Well we actually say dps, but to get the point DD just describes a role and dps is actually just an indicator to what type of dmg someone does or as an indicator on how much per sec, like aoe debuff buff and so on, they all came from the RPG games but got taken over to shooter to or more like MOBA shooters because their roles resemble the roles of RPG types

A

Andy Scruggs

YAY Semantics!

D

Davante Walker

i dont really care how you call it it doesnt matter as long as you understand what the other is saying

L

Lewis McBain

what does dd even stand for

J

Jorge PT

DD was a norm once

Z

Zant Hyrule

Double D form edd ed n eddy boi

T

Tyler Clay

DD = Damage Dealer

L

Luke Garside

No. They're still dps.

J

Joop Jones

Damage dealer sounds like a third rate villain from a 40s comic

S

Sam Chandler-Turner

I'm EU and never said dd

J

Joop Jones

Supports should definitely be called healer dealers now

M

Marceline Coppes

I prefer DD over DPS because it sounds better to say if you spel it out.

J

Joop Jones

Tanks should be Protection Dealer

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom