Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Discussion: What do you picture the "First Core Pokémon RPG" game would be like for...

J

Johnny Melo

Discussion: What do you picture the "First Core Pokémon RPG" game would be like for the Nintendo Switch?

Do you think it's either going to be

1)Pokémon Diamond/Pearl Remakes

2)Generation 8

3)Generation 1 Reboot

4)Something we haven't seen ever before

My Thought:

-I personally see them rebooting the first generation completely.They have this trend going on for awhile where they just cater to the first generation of Pokémon.And the anime show just completely rebooted and haven't even touch upon Ash past adventures which could be use as a hint.Lets not forget the recent Pokémon Movie is base on Generation 1.

What I want to see:

1)Open Pokémon World.After playing Zelda Breath of The Wild I been having these expectation that Nintendo exclusive games should follow the path Zelda took to really emprise the success of the Nintendo Switch and bring many people to it console.

2)No more giving out free legendary especially without having a lore/story behind them.

3)More Mega Evolution to spice up the competition scene even more

4)Bigger Character Model

5)Pokémon follow you

6)A difficult setting

#MakePikachuFatAgain

R

R.J. Saenz

Man if those joy cons were real

F

Fayne Quinn

nice joycons.. I'm a bit tired of open sandboxes and target/quests halfway around the world after playing breath of the wild snd horizon back to back;_; It sounds like a step in the right direction though

B

Brandon Hu

Realistically, it's probably going to be a mix between 2 and 3 IMO, but oh god do I wish it would be 1.

P

Paul Bourassa

I'd rather wait for info than speculate...either way though, just give me Pokemon following my Trainer and make it so the Pokedex can be completed without requiring any competitive focused post-game crap ( IE Battle Tower/Tree/Island etc )...and ffs NO MORE VERSION EXCLUSIVE LEGENDARIES

T

Tammy Powell

I really don't mind any of those, all sounds fun to me :)

T

Tiger Leong

Jia Ching

J

Jacob Stafford

I'd like to see a more character customization like Xenoblade Chronicles X.

S

Stephen Scheerer

I don't want another remake unless they plan on making it string together like G/S did, but for EVERY GEN. I was so excited for the longevity of play that I recently bought a physical copy of silver again and will be buying both digitally on my 3DS in September.

B

Brandon Holden

You guys do know how the Pokémon series functions right?

As a 17 year fan I assure you the Switch title is Gen 8. They DO NOT start a generation with remakes obviously, and they DO NOT jump to a new system mid generation. When they start a new generation that is when they start on new hardware as well.

S

Stephen Scheerer

But yes. Open world in that sense. Pick where you start. Safari Island where you can find all Safari zone spawns from all gens in one location. Toggle ONLINE mode! For when you want to focus on story or see who is around your in-game location and chat/trade/Battle in real time!

R

Richard Walling

I might be open world like Zelda botw

S

Stephen Scheerer

Also bring back the original functionality of HM/TM. As much as I like having a team of mons that aren't mind to ride on, there was a whole mechanic to it that I miss.

A

Alexander Georges Hourani

Hope they make the gameplay like the GameCube games but mordern graphics. I also hope there is some advantages to owning the 3ds versions also. To be incorporated somehow? Have to wait and see.

W

William Carroll

It's going to be an open world similar to botw

J

Jonathan Esswein

It's gen 8 for sure, it makes the most logical sense

B

Benjamin Lee

Pokemon in the real world ?

D

Davide Calitescu

It can't be a reboot.They want to hit 10/10 this year cuz the console is doing great.It will be a new pokemon game.And the graphics will be amazing.Trust me

B

Brandon Humphrey

Definitely would love full voice acting and a behind the shoulder View and possibly a real Time battle system instead of this turn-based thing we've been doing for years like integrate pokken like fighting into it

B

Brian Jolley

Really hoping for a gen 1 reboot. The nostalgia would sell so many consoles to 90's kids. I'm guessing it will be gen 8 though.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom