Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Did u guys know that the spino is actually larger than a giga irl?

C

Connor Young

Did u guys know that the spino is actually larger than a giga irl?

M

Michelle Klingle Dyker

I've never actually seen one irl.

K

Keith Sackaney

Not true.

E

Erik Hermosillo

its the biggest dino well soppuse to be

J

James Jarrett

It's true I saw one last week outside of our walmart and I was impressed by how much of a difference the two had.

S

Shyaire Turner

He's right tho lol, I just personally don't like how they described how the giga is large on the ark.

G

Gabriel Walsh

Yes spino may be bigger but ark still got it wrong here a link to what gigas would be like irl. If u didn’t know titanosaurs are a species of larger sauropods like argentinosaurus.

L

Laiken Brown

Like the dilo is supposed to be bigger too

C

Colton Pasto

Yea, and they believe it also walked on its hind legs. Lol Ark devs are using the older renditions of dinos. The raptor also had feathers and what not. I'm sure there are a few other Dinos that they haven't gotten up to date.

I'm just glad that they fixed the Gigantapithacus' stupid face

X

Xenia Yireh Puente

based on that video that was posted I've been saying giga wrong this whole time!

M

Mikey Lee Jones

They need to add more dinos and less stupid shit would love a brachiosaurus instead of a bronto

W

Welcome Andrew

Did you guys know they actually probably got all the dinosaurs wrong when they put them together from fossils lol

C

Cody Cook

a giga in reality wasnt actually that much bigger than a rex

M

Miles G. Hillam

Also, I think a spino irk walked more in its hind legs more than all fours. The ark wiki had some fun facts about that I believe

J

Jacob Adams

Didn't the Devs state that the only dinosaur in the game that they don't believe to be to scale is the Giga and it's actually relatively small?

K

Karl Hewitt

Yeah the gigs is meant to be around the size of the Rex

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom