Contact advertising [email protected]

Curious to see what were the first systems that got people in pc gaming. Here's the...

R

Robin Wright

Curious to see what were the first systems that got people in pc gaming. Here's the only decent pic I could find of my very first build.
-i5 750
-8gb ddr3
-gtx 560 ti 2gb
-500w psu
-Fractal design core 3000 case (still use for my current rig, awesome case)

C

Christopher Closner

so long ago i cant remember but it was a laptop my uncle got from work for free (he works in it). and diablo 2 was the game. since then ive enver actually owned a desktop. in fact the laptop i have now is the only one ive actually bought

H

Hamim Bashar

It seems like that rear fan makes a lot of noise.

L

Lionel Tan

My 1st Amd pc and custom DIY case with water cooling. Got this with sata Gen 1

S

Sean Condon

What's in that crap Optiplex?

B

Brandon Mccarroll

This was actually my second pc, first I built by myself though.
Amd 3-core/ 4gb ram
Don't even remember the graphics card lol

A

Aiden Cameron

A PC bought from Aldi with a 3.2GhZ Pentium 4 HT, 2GB of RAM, and a 320GB HDD. Later upgraded with a Radeon 9800 Pro GPU and 4GB of RAM with 64bit copy of XP. I loved it.

N

Noah Sather

Got a laptop. I’m new to computers and the folks are separated so I use an Acer Helios 300

R

Ryan Kline

My first one was a Tandy Sensation 25Mhz 486

P

Preston Thomas

I remember my first PC being an old 486 with a turbo button running MS-DOS. I loved that machine and upgraded it until I went to an AMD K6-2 500Mhz CPU and a new mobo. RAM back then wasn't very high and I think I may have had 256MB or 512MB back then.

K

Kyle Rhodes

intel core 2 quad q9550, 850w antec true power quattro, 9800 gtx. That's all I can remember

D

Daniel Davidoski

Monitor and mouse not included

M

Matthew Reed

Long time ago I had a AMD sempron with it's own igp , then I got a AMD Phenom x2 with a 8800 Alpha dog edition

C

Christian Bråten

I dont have any pictures of my first rig and i cant even remember the specs of it the only thing i remember was that i was a core 2 duo

A

Adnan Ferdous Leo

i3 2100
4GB DDR3 RAM
RADEON 6570 HD 1 GB DDR3

Y

Yngve Kristiansen

i first got in to computers with a SVI 318 then a PC in 88 (386SX16)

P

Peter Truong

G1850
8GB
GTX 460SE
550PSU

E

Erik Marcus Saarep

gt 8800gs 4gb ram and dual core something. Wasnt mine but my dad's. My first pc had a i5 4440 8gb ram and a gtx 750ti 2gb asus strix.

R

Ryan Kline

Geesh you are all very young lol

K

Kyle Santos

i3 3300 and a gt 610 with 4GB ram

I upgraded now though!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom