Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Come join Primeval Extinction! Fast growing HIGH POPULATED servers! We are looking...

J

Joey Walker

Come join Primeval Extinction! Fast growing HIGH POPULATED servers!

We are looking for awesome players who love Ark, but don't like the 24/7 PVP. We have a PVE weekday PVP weekend 3 map server cluster . Nicely boosted with all engrams auto unlocked, including all Tek Engrams.

Don't like highly boosted servers, and want closer to official stats? We got you covered there as well. We have a Ragnarok server dedicated only to those that love the grind. All close to Vanilla server. 24/7 PVP for that one.

My goal is to make servers that everyone can enjoy. We have a great community with player hosted events, and high population. I also love doing drop events, and making sure my servers are fun and fair for all.

Server information:

PVE WEEKDAY PVP WEEKEND SERVERS:

Clustered Maps: Ragnarok, The Center, & The Island

PVE Monday-Friday for those that don't have time to spend all day on Ark. PVP Saturday and Sunday

ORP off on PVP weekends. ON during the week

Custom Drops. Tek, Element, and weapons in high level drops.

Wild Dino 300

Player Level 150

Events and more

No admin BS. Only 1 host/admin and I am PVE. Only get on to do events and help players.

OUR 24/7 PVP OFFICIAL LIKE SERVER INFO. NO RULES ON THIS SERVER, ITS ALL OFFICIAL LIKE.

2X player stats all around

20X weight

5X harvest, 5X Taming

Official Like, but with with a tiny bump in stats.

No BS, Just fun game play with a great community. Long ran servers, plan to be around for years to come.

Must join FB group,read and comment on pinned post. Small price to pay to join an amazing Ark community

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom