Contact advertising [email protected]

Can someone make a “how to” YouTube video about how to take photos from your FH3 game,...

L

Lenn Pitt

Can someone make a “how to” YouTube video about how to take photos from your FH3 game, transfer them to whatever app you use, and somehow get them to come up on your phone? I have the OneDrive app but I haven’t been able to figure out how to get them to populate to the app on my phone.

J

Jake Barnfield

go on Google, search Xbox DVR, search your Gamertag/sign in with your account, and there you will find your video clips and screenshots

L

Lenn Pitt

Hey thanks! That’s farther than I’ve gotten before... but the photos that I’ve taken in-game are not showing up. I could never figure out how to get the images into onedrive.

J

Jake Barnfield

you don't need one drive mate i don't use it

L

Lenn Pitt

So how do you get your screenshots from the game to DVR?

J

Jake Barnfield

J

Jake Barnfield

just screenshot them on xbox and it should upload them straight away

S

Sam Pritchard

Xbox dvr is good for video clips but the photo quality sucks. If you want better quality photos, you'd need to do onedrive or download the xbox smart glass app :)

J

Jonathan Baker

When you take photos of your car on single player campaign, you can see where you save it to your already taken photos in the community part of the menu. Go to Forza Motorsports.net, sign in with your outlook account and go to community, photos and from there you can save any photos you have taken in game to your phone. Your screenshots/captures however, can be uploaded from the Xbox One smartglass app.

N

Nathan Barratt

smartgláss app

D

Daniel van der Westhuizen

Download the Xbox mobile app and sign in. Go onto your xbox and open up the captures section, click "Upload to Xbox Live" and let it finish. Once its uploaded the capture, open Xbox mobile app again and find the captures section, all the pictures/videos you've uploaded should come up. Open a picture, hold down your finger and select the save option. Videos you will have to use a screen recorder as you cannot save videos from the App itself.
Hope that helps

S

Samuel Taylor

I go on the Xbox app on my phone and screenshot the Pictures

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom