Contact advertising [email protected]

Can someone help me please. I obviously know what some of these are but it's driving...

M

Matt Gagnon

Can someone help me please. I obviously know what some of these are but it's driving me crazy and slowly giving me OCD. Why is there so many tasks? Nothing is really running other than my anti-virus and origin. What can I close at all times and how to prevent from this happening? Thanks to everyone in advance

O

Orion Holt Jacoby

Everything there is legitimate. Don't look at it

I

Ian Tolentino

0% As in ready to go, but not actually running, dude.

M

Matt Gagnon

Well it's like 13% of memory after getting rid of origin and cortana

M

Matt Gagnon

I'm sorry. I'm not as intelligent as you on a PC. Doesn't mean I'm crying. If I was so concerned I'd google and read information on it. I decided to ask here for a quicker approach, etc.

D

Dalton Peltier

These are mostly background processes. They keep your pc running and all. Some might be able to be closed safely, but if your resources aren't being overused then I wouldn't risk it.

A

Alex Hanna

I got the same exact thing and it’s nth to worry about, actually I increased my rams Incase so instead of the 16 now I have 32gb

B

Blake Krauss

Uninstall all of them!!!

R

Raphael Matthew Santiago

click "name" above all of the tasks to organize them

J

John Pearce

Background services to run Windows and any programs you have that start up when ya turn ya computer on. If ya don't like it quiet A computer and just install DOS. All is ok sondont worry about it

C

Chavlier Brown

So.. what brought these to your attention?

C

Calin Scott Pierce

Should be fine man. Ever try to clean your disk drives of old files or optimize you drives. That help performance sometimes. But your cpu is running low. My pc I been using is new and it runs all these. I'll show a pic

C

Calin Scott Pierce

Also have a game open though

M

Matt Gagnon

Yeah origin was on wasnt worried about that. For some reason McAfee is usong 1600mb atm and I'm not scanning anything. Makes no sense lol

P

Paweł Piwowar

This is nothing check your CPU usage PROCESS , Threads :D

B

Brandon Hu

kill Cortana lol. Not useful at all

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom