Contact advertising [email protected]

Can someone help me. New build and I have a 960 evo m.2 ssd in the pc. But it won't...

N

Nate Seacraet

Can someone help me. New build and I have a 960 evo m.2 ssd in the pc. But it won't recognize?

B

Ben Wall

Do you have a normal ssd??

N

Nate Seacraet

Nope just the m.2 I want to use it as a boot drive

A

Adam C. Zawacki

Bios settings

C

Caleb Conrad

Do you have regular hdds? I really into a similar issue because the M.2 uses sata ports 1&2. Try and move your other drive to a different sata port

J

Jay Lustado

alt+ctrl+delete , then bios settings .go to lan pxe. if you see desable change to enable, f10 and enter

S

Scott Nesham

Google your motherboard, and "boot from m.2"

B

Bryson Thatcher

bios settings or loose cable not plugged in

N

Nuno Miguel

why this image zoom in and zoom out ?

N

Nuno Miguel

wtf

J

Jordan Harris

Go into the bios... Set the fucking boot drive to the drive th at has windows on it.....

J

Jordan Harris

This is so elementary in this day and age.

N

Nate Seacraet

Don't be rude jordan. People aren't going to be keen on switching to pc if they get insulted by you.
I did set the ssd to the first place in boot priorities. I realized I didn't have my media creation tool on USB though I think that's the problem

B

Bud Riley

Nate Seacraet, did you figure it out?

B

Brandon Allardyce

I had this problem and I found out that I had the cable that needed to be in the hard drive was actually plugged in to the disk drive. Make sure your cables are plugged in to the right place.

N

Nate Seacraet

I'm downloading the windows 10 tool on a USB as we speak

M

Michael Lossi

Assuming you have set the m.2 to your main boot device in bios already and its not working try disconnecting all other drives and reinstalling windows with all other drives disconnected. Then connect them all up again once you have it working. I had to do this when I installed my 960 pro and it works fine now.

N

Nate Seacraet

Michael read previous comments

K

Kyle Crowe

Make it bootable In bios

K

Kyle Crowe

Set it as 2ndry boot

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom