Contact advertising [email protected]

Can someone explain how doomfists right click works? Sometimes i aim directly at a...

A

Ash Kirigaya

Can someone explain how doomfists right click works? Sometimes i aim directly at a roadhog for example and i will end up going through their body? Other people have watched me play and have seen this happen multiple times.

A

Abhishek Kumar

It doesn't

C

Chris Limon

Doomfist is bugged af

A

Ash Kirigaya

I have noticed that he is bugged out but i did not think it was this bad, i really enjoy playing him because of his dive capabilities. I used to play genji and lucio a lot so.

J

Jeremy Fernando

I have 10 minutes on him and after his fix he become ridicolously good again dude

M

Michael Shane Thomas

Latency. It sucks, but you or the target may have had a small ping drop for a moment. All it takes to miss a rocket punch, hook, charge, etc.

L

Lee Batres

I think blizzard is working on it. They call it the ghost punch.

J

John Huk

Bugs out, and lag

R

Ricky Guinn

Ghost punch. I thought they fixed it but i guess not. I have the same issue. Its not as bad as it used to be,but it's still bad

M

Mike Lusareta

Ghost punches are a thing, and there's also a bug where someone can literally jump over the punch. If you have high ping ghost punches happen more often. That being said bugfixes for both are on ptr

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom