Contact advertising [email protected]

Can someone explain accuracy to me please? I don't understand how I got 70% average...

D

Damien Le Goff

Can someone explain accuracy to me please?
I don't understand how I got 70% average scoped and 69% unscoped But 13% weapon accuracy? I don't get it

Solved: Weapon accuracy only counts shots that hit ennemies. Shots on allies count as misses. Feel free to discuss it

J

Joop Jones

Probably the machine gun

Y

Yuki Sora

Healing shots to ur team counts as miss in accuracy

П

Петър Стоянов

It was me,DIO

A

Adam Ricks

Sleep dart?

K

Kristopher Cheney

Are you serious? They need to fix that shit. If anything it should ADD accuracy. TALKING TO YOU, GENJI MAINS!

M

Matt Coulter

Never care foe accuracy caus its easy to increase and decrease. Want a higher accuracy? Just shoots a couple mags into shields. Want to decrease it? Shoot random shit like pots on the way back to the point :)

N

Nyah Beck

I believe the "weapon" accuracy is Sleep Darts & the "gun" you shoot them with. Although I land a lot of sleeps it feels it usually stays really low.. even for pro Ana's like Gale & Karkew

Horribly worded tbh.. before a patch there was an Ana stat calculating healing denied ( aka what could be assumed to be ANTI nades ) was permanently 0 on like 4 cards... I feel like every hero has useless or poorly worded statistics makes some things confusing or just simply unnecessary.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom