Contact advertising [email protected]

Can anyone recommend any Games for a new PC gamer.. Right now I'm looking for free...

H

Horace Muldrow

Can anyone recommend any Games for a new PC gamer.. Right now I'm looking for free games
I have already downloaded
Fortnite, Deceit, DotA 2, LOL, path of exile and Warframe

J

John Softcheck

That's a pretty broad question. What kinds of games are you looking for?

P

Pooven Mootoosamy

try battlefield 4 it's cheap and great, i still play that

H

Horace Muldrow

I really don't know and that's the problem. Coming from PS4 were all over the place. Just off the top of my head I have Madden, WWE 2k18 the Witcher 3 Overwatch no man's sky, Xenoverse, DBZ Figtherz Batman games destiny 2 Sims 4, Mass Effect Andromeda, Rocksmith, The last of us and that's just what I can remember

A

Andrew Kerssens

Battlerite is a good one

B

Benjamin Shepherd

Deciet is free. Its similar to Trouble in terrorist town (mod in gmod), where you play as infected or innocent and you have to kill the innocent without them finding out, pretty good for a free game

B

Benjamin Shepherd

ok nevermind I just noticed you already have deciet. Then my 2nd game I would suggest is Planetside2 which is a MMO, free too

F

Frank Mayberry

Neverwinter online

D

Dylan Turley

I think Star Wars The Old Republic went F2P a while ago. It's worth playing for story elements but has a weak end-game.

C

Cody Walters

Guild Wars 2 Core game is free to play

D

David Quinn

Play them till your done then move on

M

Mitchell Short

Heroes&generals for a decent ww2 shooter.

M

Minh Nguyen

RIP, League of Legends, get ready for a hella toxic community once you reach level 30...

E

Eric Richter

Left 4 dead

G

George Thomas Jones

YOU HAVE NO GPU Horace Muldrow.. get one man

H

Horace Muldrow

I will just not cost effective right now I can get a used Rx 560 4gb for a$120 which I may get this weekend

J

Juan Paublo

No gpu = peasantry

A

Alexander Dunaway

Path of Exile and Warframe, eh? I couldn't recommend any other free ones - you already have the two kings of the F2P world in your library.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom