N

Ndifor Leyo

Wow 4/10

G

Gabriel Teixeira

3/10

C

Christian Luis Miguel Lomibao

love the peripherals. what brand and model?
6/10. Would be better if you add a second monitor though

J

Jase Fox

why do you need it rating?

A

Agustin Barberis

5.5/10

A

Ando Anderson

7/10 it’s not the best but it’s something and unless you have rich parents who you sucked off for everything we all started with just something, i used to go to an internet cafe for the first 6 years before i got my own rig and even that was shit!

anyways homies welcome to the master race my friend

A

Alex Marczuk

It's meh. I'd give it a 4/10. You should work on the cable management, maybe make some sort of cover to put on the side of the laptop to hide all these cables coming out of it. The other thing I'd suggest is some better lighting. You can get LED strips from eBay for pretty cheap - you could put them behind the desk to light up the wall. It would make some nice ambient lighting. Those are the 2 ways of making your setup stand out without spending a ridiculous amount of money on it

P

Poji Shinozie

In our time of pc gaming crisis, i give u 9/10. Totally understandable. Even i have to sell my body parts for a mid-range graphic card. LMAO

U

Usman Ahmed

Nice

B

Barry Simms

It's a start. Could be worse it could be a console.

K

Keyeric Bristol

Much wow

C

Casey Lange

Hey man if it works it works 7/10

N

Noah Vang

I’ll be the “Debby downer” and give you 1/10! With all that money spend on peripherals you could have built a Desktop! But then again we don’t know your situation if your a mobile type person or thought that a laptop is better for gaming! Again just my opinion so don’t get upset. Everyone’s entitled too!

M

Mike Huffman

I would assume this set up was created around a laptop that he already had, in which case the peripherals will definitely enhance the gaming experience.

4/10 - I would look at a desktop or at least a larger monitor you can use as your gaming monitor.

J

Josiah Lee

whats your keyboard? and welcone to the group

A

Alistair Hodges

On a scale of 1-10.....I don't give a shit....

G

Gabriel Teixeira

tint the table black and it will be 8/10

L

Luke Brown

Friend its entirely down to 1 thing and 1 thing alone. Can you play the games you want to? You don't need a top end rig to play games, 99.9% of games came out way before current gen tech anyway

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom