Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Calling to all leaders or potential leaders. I am from a server Called The 100 Ark...

T

Troy Blyth

Calling to all leaders or potential leaders.

I am from a server Called The 100 Ark Jurassic park edition. We run a light RP running off the show The 100.

Currently we are looking for an experienced player of this game willing to put the time in to build and lead a team. The 1st part if my job is to recruite a leader and then a 2nd in command. The 2nd part is to help you recruit the remaining players using your specification.

Right now we have 3 teams nearly full and the deadly reapers hidden amongst the lands. We are nearly at war with each other but are in need of new Krus.

The Kru I'm recruiting for is the Trikru Clan.

The Trikru, also known as the Woods Clan, People of the Woods, Trigedakru, and Tree People, are a Grounder Clan that inhabit the expanse of woodlands around the area in which the Sky People landed.

If anyone wants to take up this challenge please contact me with your views to how you think you could lead or be the 2nd in command.

Even if you don't want to lead but you want to have fun. Come along and appy for one of our other teams and fight for your side.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom