Contact advertising [email protected]

Built a pc playing games in 4k at very max settings but still not feeling happy......

U

Umair Khan

Built a pc playing games in 4k at very max settings but still not feeling happy... there's a bundle of Xbox 1 with pretty collection of games should I buy

T

Thomas Spence

What aren't you happy about?

B

Bernard Hamlet

1st world problems

B

Bernard Hamlet

This has got to be the biggest ego booster show off post I've seen in this group yet.

L

Lewis Kiltie

If you've got the money, why not.

O

Omar Osama El Shafie

You can get xbox1 games on pc. If you want to buy a console then get a ps4 for its exclusives.

R

Ramce Concepcion

No, you need to pray to Allah and tell him to teach you how to be satisfied in life

D

David Quinn

Whats on xbox that PC doesnt have?

C

Christopher Simonsen

What an idiot Lol... Sorry but this post is just stupid

G

Gregory Listman

You know I actually just built my first build. Spent 1,500 all these games I've played on my crap top for years I'm finally able to play them in ultra see thing I've never seen before, multitask like I never could with my phone. Dual monitor set up, wireless headphones and yet I don't get the same fun I do with my Xbox. Maybe I'm just still so used to my controller and I could use it on PC but let's be honest you'll get stomped out all day by KBAM with a controller. Maybe I haven't played the right PC game yet.

J

Jayson CB

Some booze will solve ur ptoblem.

D

Derrick Miller

Yeah. I'll take your pc while you play your gaybox

R

Richard Sanders

buying stuff never makes you happy for long thats life

C

Chadwick Selle

Pretty graphics aren't the only thing to a game. Try out a classic from each genre and then see if you feel the same. Also, I would recommend buying and testing playing with a controller on PC first to see if you'd like playing console. I can't stand thumbsticks anymore

D

Drake Robertson

I find that consoles are more for casual later back gaming on the couch rather than pc who has mostly competitive games. Good luck

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom