Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Breeding question: If I leave kibble in a baby. Does it have to be the type it takes...

K

Kenny Addington

Breeding question:
If I leave kibble in a baby. Does it have to be the type it takes to tame or will dodo kibble work for all?

C

Cj Archer

It works but not like the kibble they like

C

Corey Palmer

Dodo kibble works for all

R

Rikki Smith

It will work but you won’t get good taming effectiveness lol

N

Nick Craig

Why would you leave kibble in your baby?

D

Dylan Perry

You dont need kibble in a baby they will survive off meat unless a wyvern they need milk.

K

Kenny Addington

It's 5 am here and I'm tired haha and kibble is more food points than berries or meat

R

Rikki Smith

Ohhhh shit I get ya not for taming for raising? Fuck yeah throw dodo kibble in man it’s the best more food value stacks to 100 and spoil timer is high

M

Miguel Torres

Don’t listen to them ‍♂

C

Cj Archer

Wait till u have a bunch of babys around i had a pack of allos and rex break in to my base ate all.my babies well i was out getting metal

M

Martin Nelson

If my tribe know we ain't gonna be on for a while we throw dodo kibble in our babies... never lost a baby yet :)

K

Kenny Addington

Thanks guys

C

Charles Mcdonald

Alot of noobs lol,dodo kibble lasts 100x longer than meat,easy to get in bulk and gives you hours more spent doing something other than meat runs to fill troughs

C

Charles Mcdonald

But pointless to put in a baby seeing how have to hand feed it till its at 10%

C

Charles Mcdonald

Put it in the troughs once its juvi

S

Steve Combs

They will eat out of their inventory once juvi also , this provides less meat spoilage

S

Steve Combs

Or kibble

J

James Adams

I'm sure someone has already said it but kibble as a feeding tool will work for all..... although I've never tried it on a berry breed. It's good for long breeds that consume large amounts of meat like Rex quetz gigas and the likes.

A

Aaron Helms

lol that's funny as hell.... using kibble is such a waste

F

Frederick Weidl

Cesar Valenzuela ayeee look who's trolling this post it's that 30 year old selfie dude hahaha

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom