Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Are you guys still enjoying arms. I'm debating getting it.

D

Dustin Hudson

I wish there was DLC to add bear arms. Many believe in the right to bear arms, and I would like to try them out.

H

Heather Ekrom

no i tried it a few times. didn't like the controls

R

Ryan Tucker

I love it. Its my favorite game.

B

Brad Dobbs

Yea it's pretty sweet, especially if you enjoy playing with friends locally

D

Daniel Garcia

Yes!

B

Brian Festa

Hrmmmm

C

Christian H Eggers

I love it (more than 20 hours in). And I hardly ever play on-line (and when I do, I always feel I ought to apologize to the other players about how bad I am relative to them).

J

Jordan JF

Yha its great had it from day one also. Still get a lot of play out of it. way more than expected

M

Marili Perez Martinez

It's fun more than 90 hours on it.

R

Ryan Tucker

Pretty fun. I'm about 260 hours in and i play all over the world

J

Jordan Vgcollector

I know about 12 people who all got it and were into it when it dropped. None of them play it anymore, 0/12.

S

Smark Maultby

It’s very hard in a good way and an absolute blast to play locally. Genius co-op action. And we love collecting all the Arms. This has replaced our weekly MK8 fix.

S

Shane Northern

Its a great game, but ive jumped into splatoon. Feel like it kinda killed the ARMS hype.

K

Kirsty Green

I love it

T

Trevor Robison

Absolutely, it's so fun

B

Brian Festa

Ugh I can't decide

A

Adam Boyle

pretty sure they have a free demo going to be available just for this upcoming weekend. I gonna try it out and see what i think of it before i buy it

J

Joanna Knibbs

It's come,but I don't know if I should open it or wait for weekend to try test punch

D

David Casper

Im addicted to it. Play anywhere from 3 to 25 ranked matches a day. The more you play and better you get; the competition gets heated and rewarding. Did not expect to like it so much. Cannot be a casual player though... or you'll be stuck at 7 Rank and get bored most likely.

S

Steve Lusky

Gathering dust along with bomberman. Splatoon 2, mk8 and botw are the only games i touch now

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom