Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Are you guys still enjoying arms. I'm debating getting it.

B

Brian Festa

Are you guys still enjoying arms. I'm debating getting it.

R

Robert Ryland

It's a fun game. The main reason I bought my Switch

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Yep I still play quite a bit. They keep adding content and characters. Such a great game

D

D.T. Stroschein

Love it. Very much worth it.

J

Joanna Knibbs

Another game I have been debating to buy. Is it best used with motion controls? Seems like hard work

J

James McCord

I'm watching live action Arms..called flabby Arms of people holding up their eclipse glasses

D

Derek Beattie

Love it. Havent played it in a little while because of the indie games and splatoon, but will definitely jump in again

J

Jenny Matthews Lyons

It's fun but I don't play it as much as my other games

J

Joanna Knibbs

I thought it was just a fighting game,but in the video of it there are balls,basketball and volleyball?

J

Jeffri Tjin

Yes, it's fun

C

Cameron Hale

Arms is really great! Its easy to play but takes a bit to master. You can get way in depth into it and play ranked and really have a great challenging fighting experience. Or just mess around in party mode, one punch mode, or even with random arms. It has a lot of modes and different options where you can just mess around and have a lot of fun. it's really reminiscent of old-school 64 Smash Bros that way, but since this is a modern game, could probably use a little more content or modes, but they're updating it to add more every month. I would buy it again and it keeps getting better. There will be a new fighter added in by the end of this month.

E

Edward Rhoderick

I still play it frequently

F

Fredrik Alm

I like it a lot, but it's not really my "go to" game when I just feel like playing casually.

J

Jared Radosevich

Its a very good game. Glad i own it. One of the most polished first versions of a game ever.

J

Jonathan Figueroa

No

S

Spencer Miller

It's fun. I don't play it anymore but might go back to it.

J

Jonathan Patimo

I'd get it if Splatoon lets go of me

E

Elliot House

Yeah its fun for sure but ai wouldn't buy unless you already have Zelda, MK8 and Splatoon

M

Maximillian Cairo

It's the most innovative fighting game. Preferably use the pro controller

T

Trevor Robison

Get it my boy, Cameron will vouch for me

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom