Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Anyone with Mario kart 8 deluxe that unlocked gold tires can you help me I only need...

R

Ryan H Malone

Anyone with Mario kart 8 deluxe that unlocked gold tires can you help me I only need to beat hyrule circuit and big blue

G

Gary Ford

Shy Guy, pipe frame, and slim tires is what I used to 3 star 200cc. Make sure to brake on sharp turns or you'll slam into the wall or fly off. On Big Blue you can skip some of the course by jumping off the track at the right time. Youtube both courses for all the shortcuts.

R

Ryan H Malone

I don't need the cup I need time trials for gold tires

G

Gary Ford

If you need to beat time trials then go with a medium heavy character, pipe frame or streetle, and cyberslicks. That's the combos with the most records. Again you should youtube the tracks to find all shortcuts.

R

Ryan H Malone

Big blue has no shortcuts but I'll try the kart combination

G

Gary Ford

Yes it does.

G

Gary Ford

R

Ryan H Malone

I've seen no the ghost takes none

G

Gary Ford

Just watch the video.

R

Ryan H Malone

I don't think that helps for the ghost people commenting even says that's the slow way

G

Gary Ford

Good luck beating the trials.

R

Ryan H Malone

Thanks for the help you gave me

G

Gary Ford

I just watched the world record time for Big Blue and that person took the shortcuts.

R

Ryan H Malone

Did anyone take the shortcut where supposedly have way through your lap you can take a big leap to the goal

R

Ryan H Malone

Half way through final lap

S

Samuel Danskin

make sure to get 10 coins on big blue. Once i did that i won. You gotta run a pretty damn perfect race though ahah

R

Ryan H Malone

Yeah I can't run a perfect

R

Roger Enyart

The trials weren't that hard, but there were a few that through me into a rampage. LOL!!! I never did this on the WiiU version.

R

Ryan H Malone

Big blue is what I can't beat

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom