Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone want to join a server with no rules, no orp, with 12 harvesting rates, 25x...

M

Mulisha Halb

Anyone want to join a server with no rules, no orp, with 12 harvesting rates, 25x maturation, 60x incubation, character stats 2x, weight 2,100 per pump and Dino's weight, please PM me also bronto saddles are banned, doedics saddles also banned, map is Island and open 24/7, oh! WILL BE SWITCHING TO RAGNAROK when it's released, DOWNLOADS will be active the day we move to the map, can upload anything, also in ragnarok, there will be no rules or no admins, will be treated like official. If this interest you, please PM me for a group invite thank you

M

Mulisha Halb

And mating interval is 0.01

M

Mulisha Halb

Not sure if there's starter packs.. but if server ever does get wiped over night because of the stupid crashes that can't log into the server, will be replaced whatever you had. Just make sure to msg me.

T

Tyler Burke

Hey how many people are on server reg and can I get a starter

K

Kris Rolson

Can I have invite

B

Ben Dixon

Gt?

D

Dustin Foster

Host gt?

M

Mulisha Halb

Join group

D

Dustin Foster

Pm?

M

Mulisha Halb

Hey pvp dedicated ark players, if your looking for a server with 100% PVP!! THEN look no MORE!!!

14x Gathering
15x Taming
10x crop growth
2x Player stats
2100x weight on dinos/Characters
5x Difficulty
60x Incubation
0.01 mating
25x Maturation

20 Players active RIGHT NOW THAT ARE JUST PVPING LIKE CRAZY!!

STARTERS ARE AVAILABLE!!!

No rules!!! Admins just give out starters, after that you're on your own!!!

We are switching to ragnarok, finally wild card fixed the crash issue!! So no wiping every other week! We are in Island and build up make a pre fab base for yourself and Dino's whatever and just upload them to obilisk the day we switch!!!

Hope to see players to join!!!! Remember, just have fun

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Dustin Foster

Joined ty

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom