Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone play this? How do you find it? I'm planning to get it but i heard in D1 the...

K

Kyle Davis

the shooting aspect is top notch, gameplay is fun and addictive. Campaign is not long, not to hard. PVP-crucible or trials of the nine is a lot of fun with friends. Not to hard to join a clan and meet people. Raid can be fun as well, more content is coming soon. Overall id say an 8/10

D

Daniel Musto

dont listen to the haters, there are alot of good QoL improvments coming to destiny 2 in the coming weeks. i would say if you enjoy what you see in the trial, you will enjoy the full game. bungie is working on fixing the gripes the community has with the game. just avoid the forums, like all games its cancer. i assure you its not dead. and good things are coming
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

N

Neil Towson

less than a weeks worth of content. disappointing.

R

Reece Goddard

I enjoy it. Been playing since PC release. Pretty much just run my weekly shit now untill expansion is out in a week or 2

C

Corey Blevins

Not worth it for how it was advertised. I had hoped they would’ve learned from the mistakes of Destiny instead of bringing them forward into 2. And they neutered pvp and made it all teamshoot oriented.

R

Rafic Sahyouni

i play it since 2 weeks , so far so fun :d

D

Daniel Saunders

Shit mate. D1 was flaud to fuck but was still better than d2

D

Daniel Saunders

Ttk to high and no actual end game content. Pvp is just team shooting and trials is cancer. The only actual grind are exotics. Without random perk rolls there is no replayability when it comes to activities that give you exclusive weapons. The only way to save the game now is the DLC and by the looks of it, it is more of an update than a DLC.

W

Wade Adio Derrick

U need a squad of friends. Or the patience to use your browser to LFG

N

Neil Welch

it's pretty, that's about it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom