Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone play this? How do you find it? I'm planning to get it but i heard in D1 the...

N

Nick Tan

Anyone play this? How do you find it? I'm planning to get it but i heard in D1 the game kinda ended pretty early. I'm currently on free trial.

N

Nick Tan

I find the graphics and music of the game very beautiful! <3 60 fps maxed out on 1080. Very beautiful graphics for this game.

J

Joseph Stanton

I'll be playing in a few days since I received a free copy for purchasing my Auros 1080ti extreme waterblock edition. It will be a buffer game for when I'm feeling burnt out from others.

N

Nick Tan

CHEERS! Same here! im branching out from WoW because of the grind. so jelly... my 1080 didnt come with anything :( sigh

A

Anthony McCauley

Got about 10-12 hours out of it before I got extremely bored, $90 well spent. On a positive note, it's well optimized, looks good, and feels great.

J

Josh Mars

I'll be playing the free trial in about an hour

C

Christopher William Strotheide

It's great I really enjoy the PVP it's one of those games though that I don't feel like I could play it all day. I just like to hop on do some daily milestones it's very fun though to hop on for a few hours throughout the week though I also really enjoy Trials

H

Harley Curran

if you get it you will need to get the curse of osiris on the 5th of december or the vanilla game will be obsolete much like a new wow expansion

J

Jonathan Graves

Beautiful game, perfectly optimized for PC, runs maxed out at 4K extremely easily on my 1080Ti, but the player base has died out ALOT, hard to even find players at time, not because it was a horrible game. But because it was too similar to the original, many people like me, put hundreds if not thousands of hours into the first one, only for the second destiny to feel exactly the same.....it’s still a great game, and I’ll be coming back to it in a few months once more DLC drops and there’s actually stuff to do again. If you haven’t played the original very much, I definitely recommend it, otherwise you’ll probably get tired a little after you complete the main quest line.

R

Rick Kidder

If you enjoy grinding and don't mind a game that is extremely repetitive you can get about 150 hours out of it to max all 3 characters, get all the exotics, raid armor, etc. The new DLC will be out as well really soon. If you're looking for a game with a great story, it's not the game for you. If you're looking for a PC game with amazing gun mechanics, you enjoy upgrading and loot, and you like slaughtering tons of enemies; then I say get it.

P

Pedro Freitas

waste of money.. if u dont see any good streamer playin it... it doesn t worth

P

Paco Bolaños

Good game... Get it on any price cut offer, and you will be right.

P

Paweł Piwowar

Nice , very good optimization 1060 stable lock 60fps on max. Seems fun, I think to buy, but test more trial.

C

Chris D Kelly

It's $26 right now

W

Weston Richardson

1440p, Vsync off, steady 300 frames, story line + side quests is about 8-10 hours, overall an enjoyable experience, don't expect people to talk ever, find a clan or a discord if you are looking for a social experience.

P

Pratik Babar

I'm glad I didn't buy it, I almost did

P

Pratik Babar

Okay warframe instead

A

Alec Jackson

I have a code for it, anyone with a 1080 or 1080ti can redeem it. 30 bucks

H

Hasib Emran

Get warframe instead.

C

Christopher William Strotheide

Why do people compare Destiny and Warframe that's like comparing Mario Kart to Skyrim. Makes no sense they are completely different games.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom