Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone here play Destiny 2? Just got a free copy with my 1080Ti and was wondering if...

D

Dean Cuh

Anyone here play Destiny 2?
Just got a free copy with my 1080Ti and was wondering if its worth actually playing.

J

Junior Ferguson

Plenty ppl got it. Is it worth it? Nah. Garbage game. So was the first

T

Tony Dinh

Good thing it’s free :p so give it a shot

C

Corey Blevins

It’s not a bad game for free but after the campaign and raid there is no reason to keep playing as you have nothing to grind for.

H

Hasib Emran

Give it a try. But I am sure you will still go for Warframe.

G

Glenn Shrieves

Been playing since day 1 on my Xbox,over 3 years now,and play with my clan most days,great game

P

Paul Fisher

I’m playing it, I like it actually

D

Dean Cuh

I mean the only game I really play is World of Warcraft to be honest lol but I try different things here and there- last time I got Ghost Recon: Wildlands for free and loved that game for a good couple months

ع

عمر القص يا كبير

No man its garbage and totaly not worth it its the worst game of the year ............i can take it if you dont want it

W

Weston Richardson

On the current market, it's an ok game (6-10), Prestige raids are the only reason I play.

V

Victor Nestor

If you got some friends to play with it’s fun, but solo it gets pretty dull.

V

Vebjørn Nyvoll

Honestly, it's not great. The first Destiny was somewhat decent once they had launched their third DLC, but till then it had lack of content. Same thing seems to go for Destiny 2 as well, although with friends anything can be made fun and Destiny is certainly a decent game to play with friends.
Solo though? Not sure if I'd even bother downloading

J

Josh Dowling

Its actually a lot of fun, content is just kind of lacking idk, started playing wow again after 6 years so I don't have much time for destiny now hah

H

Harrison Scott Burd

Destiny 2 is awesome. I played the trial (only up to level 8 ) and loved it. I liked the first but the second is way better imo.

Z

Zuri Ramirez

Also got the game when I bought my 1080

W

Wade Adio Derrick

It's a fun game. Join us if ya want.

P

Peter Quinn

Hate it. Repetitive nonsense boring as fuck.

P

Paul McCaffrey

It's immense

H

Herimino Victorien Royer

Got the game when buying a 1080. Totaly worth playing

I

Ignas Sakalauskas

i also got this game with 1080ti play 2hr and no more same with new assassin creed

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom