Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone have a daily routine before playing comp? For me its: 1) 10 to 15min of...

A

Adib Dimassi

Anyone have a daily routine before playing comp?
For me its:
1) 10 to 15min of practice range with McCree
2)play 1 quickplay or ffa match
3)play comp

If i win a match i take a 2min break drink water maybe some chocolat or snack so i dont queue with same teams
If i lose a match i watch old clips of myself to remind myself that im not garbage and to hype myself for the next match

Anyone else does this?

J

Julyon Moton

Sounds like a lotta work just to play a game.

J

Julyon Moton

Been playing since beta. Made it to master once in season 5. Currently just play overwatch to do placements. Then I quit until the next season lol

C

Carter Evans

Yea i click overwatch. Then i click competitive

T

Ty Cobb

I just send it into comp and play like shit and then maybe get alittle better

A

Andrew Davenport

This is pretty much my exact warm up too

R

Rohan Thorat

20 mins in training that all

G

Graham Scholes

3v3 or 6v6 for a warm up. Then onto comp. If i have a bad game death match with moira

K

Kevin Monterroso

We scrim with the team in QP, if more then 8 people are on a party, we play 2-3 matches of FFA and then we roatate the lineups for 2-4 matches of comp. (We rotate the lineup)

D

Dominic Radmer

I do that routine with Widowmaker

K

Kelli Flynn

Cry

D

Daniel Nanez

I usually just go right into it and i do just fine. But maybe i should start warming up just in case. Ya never know when it'll be useful

D

Dante Cousar

no foreplay straight to comp

V

Vynyl Shiro

Straight to comp, lose, cry, shut off console, turn it back on, cry again, lose, repeat.

D

Darius Finch

Straight to comp if I lose I lose

D

Dinis Pedroso

Do some qp games just to be sure my pc doesnt fuk me up(in the first game of the day it usually takes some times to load the characters in the beggining of matchs‍♂) then if I know i have time i go to comp

J

Jo Peace

I straight comp without any practice. I don't even play for 2 weeks at a time and I still straight ranked. That's hella time to just play some ranked haha

B

Brandon Ko

Warm up the game in practice range then jump in game

A

Alex Romero

Nah man i jump straight into comp even if im tired

K

Kylie Pirre

This is kinda endearing in a weird way

"Choclat snack"

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom