Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Anyone got tips on how to get better with a keyboard just went from a console player...

C

Christian Stokley

Anyone got tips on how to get better with a keyboard just went from a console player to a PC player any tips?

D

Delaney Sinclair

I don't know.
I use a keyboard and mouse on my Xbox and my PC.

A

Austin Chwieduk

Ad ad boi

J

Joseph Cook

Practice

R

Rachel Mertes

Play custom games and practice against bots, practice hitscans to get used to a sens

D

David Meek

Use practice versus A.I mode to relearn headlevel and where your reticle should be placed...you should start with a relatively low sensitivity, because mouse and keyboard are more response than controllers. Personally, I am a former controller user and low sensitivity with a huge nice gaming pad was what worked the best for me

A

Adam Mueller

Find a sensitivity setting you are comfortable with,

E

Evan James Jungwirth

Play osu. Get your hand eye coordination down. That’ll help initially but its affect wears off past getting used to kbm

M

Michael Wireman

How I did it;

Custom game, you against a team of all Ana's on hardest difficulty with headshots only.

D

Dustin Balzarini

Practice, just keep trying don’t give up, plus you gotta have the right gear

J

Jared Driquez

Play another game like Doom or Half Life. You can train your hands in a less stressful, consequence free environment. The skills will transfer to OW.

M

Mike Sharpe

all I did was play warframe on pc for awhile mouse control on that is so fast it made the rest of my keyboard/mouse gameplay alot better

C

Cameron Webb

What Jared said. If you are totally new to FPS on PC you need to get your "sea legs" first. Play something that's single player. Also whatever game you play make sure the sensitivity is as close as possible to what you will be using in OverWatch.

R

Raul Solis

I second Jared's advice and recommend playing Left 4 Dead because it'll help out with reaction speed when dealing with multiple targets

ナサニエル シングルトン

I constantly play games like aimbooster.com, osu, mouseaccuracy.com

B

Brandon Sills

Practice

J

James Long

But a used razor nostromo on eBay, got mine for like $40 bucks, helped immensely. It's a one handed gaming key pad

G

George Rodriguez

Time time time.... big learning cure took me a while to adjust but once you get used to it it’s second nature

P

Patrick Daglas

Just keep on playing, that’s how you truly get better

A

Andrew Servage

use it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom