Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone got any suggestions please really confusing me my computer is not the best...

• Thread starter Joshua Lewis James
  • Start date
J

Joshua Lewis James

Anyone got any suggestions please really confusing me

my computer is not the best but it is not the worst, but say after i play a game or something when i close it for about 5-10 mins the computer runs like complete ass, like it takes really long to load things and alot of things just stop responding when you try doing something, i have factory resetted the computer run anti-virus things and nothing seems to be helping it, the temperatures are pretty good the highest thing is my graphics card at 60degrees but everything else is really low, so not sure what to do, if you ahve any ideas please can you let me know thanks

Specs
i5-4570 (3.2ghz)
Nvidia GTX 950 2gb
8gb Corsair Vengenance Ram
250gb Samsung SSD
1TB WDD HDD

will be upgrading the graphics card around Christmas time

R

Richard Sanders

do a WIndows refresh to start and see what happens

R

Richard Sanders

8gb is a little low for gaming, maybe get another stick

R

Richard Sanders

your gpu is low spec for these days, but not sure that would cause a pc slow down

R

Richard Sanders

does the slowdown happen when you use games on the SSD?

B

Bakti Yudha Suryana

Are you sure the game's completely closed, like, did you check it with task manager? Because some games do that.

R

Richard Sanders

well using logic it must be the GPU the pc is not too bad otherwise

L

Lewis Carey

Best bet is to monitor the cpu, hdd and ssd usage during game and after hame when it's being slow etc and drill down from there it's hard to just determine when someone says oh it's going slow

J

Joshua Lewis James

Ok so I'm looking to buy the 1050ti and another 8gb ram what you think guys ??

R

Richard Sanders

the memory yes, but the 1050ti is entry level, you would be better off getting a 2nd hand gtx 970 or a 1060

A

AL Rifat Hussein

i'd highly suggest you to check the cpu socket for bent or broken pins. also monitor cpu temp if it above 40-45 on idle its not normal

A

AL Rifat Hussein

don't listen to these people. your specs are are all good.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom