Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Anyone else think that the eshop needs a HUGE rework? I feel like only a small portion...

E

Eli Ornelas

Anyone else think that the eshop needs a HUGE rework? I feel like only a small portion of the store is visible at a time. I'd love to see reviews and ability to browse by genre for instance.

J

Josh Brown

Agreed.

H

Hilton Higgins Jr

Wouldn't Be A Bad Idea
Nintendo is keeping their eyes and ears open to us , so I think it'll happen , eventually, the SWITCH had had a great run so far and I think there's much more coming our way

Go Nintendo!

J

James Witgen

Yeah navigating it is a complete pain in the ass!

R

Rory Pfeifer

They need a better way to sign in. I'd rather just put in my password when I check out, rather than when I sign into the shop.

J

Jeffri Tjin

I think you can browse by genre. But yeah, it's a bit plain right now.

L

Levis Savoie

September once online fee is up.

L

Luke Lovelock

Id like to search by genre. And filter by price.

G

Gilbert Renaud

Agreed for reviews, browsing by genre takes like 4 seconds..

C

Carlos Rubén Medina

The whole UI need some work

J

Johnathon Mendez

It's more than serviceable for me personally. If I'm trying to look for older or specific stuff I just use the search tab with filters

E

Elatia Langford

The Switch OS as a whole is sad. There’s no customization, navigation is bare bones, sorting is barely existent... and it’s kind of astonishing how little this has changed over a whole year.

I’d be happy if I could just set a freakin screenshot as a background and create a couple folders.

T

Tom Walsh

Needs to be like Wii U eShop. Maybe it’l get a massive change once the nee online service launches.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom