Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Anyone else think after getting a look at Arms in action, that the Nintendo Switch...

S

Steven Mabee

Anyone else think after getting a look at Arms in action, that the Nintendo Switch could actually play Overwatch? Not that I like Overwatch that much, but when I was playing Arms I kept thinking this looks alot like Overwatch.

E

Emmanuel André Leguizamón

I'm pretty sure the Switch can run OW. But they'll put excuses no matter what.

T

Todd Schockemoehl

It can run it the prob comes down to min specs they currently use to judge consoles...that being said I think they should bring it to switch

A

Arthur Anglade

This thing could totally run Overwatch.

K

Kota Lewis

Id buy overwatch

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

I think it could. I also think in some way ARMS is Nintendo's answer to Overwatch. It definitely takes inspection with the character design

T

Tommy Burket

if it could run skyrim, even though its 6 years old. It can definitely run overwatch.

T

Todd Schockemoehl

Hey any one else see some of the cool stages by reading the help in arms...stages you can break th floor to reveal a trampoline. Spring boards on another map...check it out sounds cool. Found it in character descriptions

T

Todd Schockemoehl

Each character has their own map with cool twists from what I read

A

Andrew Weary

The Switch is more than powerful enough to run Overwatch. The question is can it run Overwatch at a level of quality that the creators can be happy with?

N

Nicholas Livick

I'd buy overwatch on the switch just to wreck all the traditional 'nintendo kids'. Would be lulz worthy

K

Kenny Kuang

The switch can play any current generation triple A titles. If the PS3 and Xbox 360 can play GTAV, the last of us and many more than the Switch can too and does it way better.

K

Kevin Degrace Lauzon

it could run it easy is just that nintendo and bluzzard give the ok

J

Justine Franco Hernandez Peralta

Blizzard is not bringing overwatch to the switch sadly

C

Chris Aita

I would LOVE to play OW on Switch

J

Jonah Newman

Its got no problem running overwatch the devs just said "considering its a online only game it doesn't really fit the portability of the switch" aka we'll wait till the switch sells more then port it over hahaha

J

Jason Bearden

The developer would like to see it on Switch but considers the portability aspect of the system and doesn't think that it would match up. What the guy said above my post!

S

Steven Mabee

Developer's need to understand that the Switch isn't just a portable system, it can be used as a home console. So why not make a few games that you just can't play on the go unless you are at a wifi spot? I use my Switch as a home system, it has hardly left the dock and never been outside

D

Dustin Daniel Northrop

I actually just bought overwatch a week or two ago on the PS4. The whole time playing it, I kept thinking how fun it would be on the Switch!

As the number of Switches rise, the demand for more 3rd party games will increase! That's how we could see higher profile 3rd party games make the jump to switch

M

Mario Dean

Yes it reminded me of overwatch and the ball in volleyball reminded me of rocket league lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom