Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone else notice GFX cards massive price increase lately? Bought a 1060 for $260 in...

M

Mike Icon

Anyone else notice GFX cards massive price increase lately? Bought a 1060 for $260 in Feb. Prices were similar in November. Today, same exact card is $670. Crazy!

RIP PC gaming

R

Robert Molina

all the crypto mining

V

Victor Vasquez Jr.

Because of the crypto mining. My 1080ti is now 1699.99

M

Mandy Lloyd

I'm dumb can someone explain how crypto mining causes GFX prices to go up that much?

A

Andy Pants

So because people are crypto mining, and using GFX cards to do so, the price has more than doubled. I hope they all die. Or just make that currency useless and waste all of their time.

H

Htoo Ya Kyaw

Crypto mining?? I wish I'm educated

D

Dan Graves

What 1060 costs over $600?

H

Harshul Kuhar

wasn't there a dude who posted a picture of 12 gtx 1080 ti's he bought during Black Friday sale in this group and got flamed for it?

R

Ryan Whitted

WHAT THE FUCK I THOUGHT YOU LIVED IN CANADA OR AUSTRALIA WITH INFLATRD DOLLARS. THIS IS FUCKING INSANE

B

Ben Richards

No eu shortage

S

Sammy Bourgeois

Will the prices normalize when the next generation comes out or will it come out super expensive?

M

Mike Icon

Not sure but I hope they figure something out because, like I said, this is going to kill the PC gaming market if it continues too long. Can't imagine many people will be stoked to pay close to a grand for a mid-tier gpu.

I

Ikce Toutcourt

Mining

D

Dylan Lais

When the bubble for crypto currency finally pops then you're going to have people trying to dump 200 1080 TI's at a time back onto the market and then they'll plummet.

S

Soy Quilo

You know why? Cos of taxes

M

Michael Belew

The price of RAM also saw a significant increase.

D

David Taylor

You've missed out on an entire year+ I guess. lmfao

D

David Taylor

THe bitcoin nation attacked with the RX 400 series and GTX 1060 6Gb, thankfully they're getting ready for a massive crash as China just decalared bitcoin mining illegal (FUCK YEAH)

G

Gerald Oriña

Im glad i grabbed my 1080 for $500

R

Ramiro Sierra Jr.

God damn, I'm glad I bought my 1060 6 GB for $200

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom