Contact advertising [email protected]

Any tips for playing dva? I mainly play tanks but she's the only one I can't play that...

• Thread starter Levi Jaymz Basinger
  • Start date
L

Levi Jaymz Basinger

Any tips for playing dva? I mainly play tanks but she's the only one I can't play that well. Any advice would be appreciated

A

Alaa Yassine

defense matrix can block a lot of ulties (mcree/soldier/reaper/zarya) use it wisely

S

Sam Walker

If pharah ults, priority one is to DM it. Priority two is fly right into her face while using micro missiles and let her kill herself with the splash

K

Krista Gibbs-Castillo

She’s medium to short range so you gotta be close to do any real damage. Defense matrix doesn’t last very long so don’t hold it and use it all if it’s not used to eat an ult. Focus snipers/long range characters from picking off your back line/ support. Your boost does damage on impact so chasing down an enemy that’s almost dead and hitting them will most likely finish them off. Your ult can be used to help zone (clear a point) so don’t think it always has to be used for kills.

T

Taylor Wood

D.va is the bane of pharahs existence. Fly up to her with defence matrix up and also fire your rockets. Most of the time pharah will fall the the ground dead. And im a pharah main so I know it works

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom