Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Any tips for getting color mutations?

T

Tom Verkerk

Any tips for getting color mutations?

P

Paul Ogin

They are 100% random. Don't believe anyone when they say inbreeding helps

A

Adam McHugh

I've tried inbreeding alot and it never worked, bred 2 random spinos and raptors and got mutations

T

Tom Verkerk

So if I breed 2 mutated dinos will they have a mutated baby or not?

M

Mitchel Poisson

ive had arges first go and then in other servers took about 15 breedings before one showed. Used same top 2 male and female. Random until first one comes then you can kinda control where colours go.

M

Mitchel Poisson

The baby will have mutations yes.

T

Tom Verkerk

Nice

M

Mitchel Poisson

look at ancestor history and will say how many random mutations are on dad and moms side.

J

Josh Johnson

Once you get 2 breedable dinos with the colour mutations you can guarantee it.

P

Phil Smarz

Volume...

A

Alyssa Luanne Parker

Keep trying n stay in the 20 mutation range. U got this

R

Randy Wheeler

I have a rex that it says 17/20 patrilineal mut and 29/20 matrilineal mut. How is that?

A

Alyssa Luanne Parker

See Tom Verkerk, Randy Wheeler has a really good Rex he stayed in the 20 mark and can keep breeding that one to get better colors or stats

N

Nicole Ng

I somewhat disagree with inbreeding not giving higher chances. I've bred ovis over and over with different wilds for better stats and no luck on color..once I got the stats I wanted I bred those ovis with each other, after about 7 times I started consistently getting color mutations from non colored ovis, whereas I never got 1 color mutation breeding wilds or early ancestry lines. Just my experience.. Not saying random isn't possible either.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom