A

Aiden Uchiha

Any tips for beginner? Other than uninstalling the game

M

Mike Clevinger

Save yourself the hassle and time, just play Siege

M

Mindaugas Bernotas

Refund the game posible? If not watch youtube tips, here you can get fallse tips

T

Thư Khải Hoàng

Right clicks alot

R

Rashad Alkhateeb

keep playing

M

Mohammed Samman

Don't play the rank mode unitl you reach 100 level

W

Wrex Phaces

try to learn how to play with 2 characters from each class. sometimes the characters you want to play, end up getting picked so you need a few back up plans just in case

I

Ilmu-Kiv Jolia

Custom Crossfade for all heroes. Play around a little

J

Joshua Gipson

Just have fun and try all the characters, dont worry about being good That's not the point unless you play ranked, just have fun and always work toward improvement working on one shortcoming at a time until you play as good as you want

T

Timothy Nietering

Just play in qp and learn and if you make friends that play certain hero's you want to ask them maybe to coach

M

Markus Mäntyniemi

Press buttons and move mouse✌

A

Alex Zamora

If you want to get a good ranking, don't play comp until you actually understand the game. (Positioning, team comps, counters, strats) being a certain level doesn't mean you understand these things so ignore people who say "wait until xxx level"

C

Chathura Amurthaweera

Place kapkan traps where people wont expect.
.shoot wrong grup

R

Robin Tomar

Kys

L

Lincoln Miller

Quit while you still can

G

Grim Mandex

Join me in a training custom match I'll make you understand every basic and some under the seleve tips and tricks

J

Javaad Ijaz

IF YOU HEAR ANGRY JAPANESE, START RUNNING!!!

B

Bob Votava

i like carrots

A

Aaron Cooper

Try to focus on learning a hero from each category, but if you find a hero you really like focus on learning them and how you can counter your counts

S

Spencer Paxson

Focus on learning the following:
Mercy
Zenyatta
Roadhog
D.va
Orisa
Pharah
Soldier

They’re characters that can fit into most comps and can be very valuable in the right hands, practice them and then be the flex that every team needs

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom