Contact advertising [email protected]

Any one know why the club / rivals and market place is not available ?? Any one else...

D

Daniel Littleworth

Any one know why the club / rivals and market place is not available ??
Any one else having an issue ?
Yes I'm logged in to my account ect

C

Cole Rogers

Dashboard and quit the game totally exit out, start uo another game for like 60 seconds and then go back and start forza up again. Happens to me cuz i forget to quit out before i turnoff my xbox. Mines digital downloaded

D

Daniel Littleworth

Cole Rogers hey so done that, twice now also reset the Xbox , and WiFi no joy ?

D

Daniel Littleworth

Any other ideas

C

Cole Rogers

Unless you got banned, i have no idea

T

Tanner Eubanks

Im having the same problem, forza tweeted theyre having "issues" with the servers but never says what the issue is

J

Joseph Hooker

or quit the game then start the game back then should work

J

Joseph Hooker

it worked for me

T

Tanner Eubanks

I quit the game 4 times and reset my mac address. Its an issue on forzas side theyve already tweeted theyre having issues again

J

Joseph Hooker

ohh gotcha

D

Daniel Littleworth

I think there a bug or something , it all came back then disappear again lol

N

Nathan Earnest

Servers may be down

D

Daniel Littleworth

Fucking still crashing

J

Joseph Hooker

if servers were down i wouldnt be in a lobby rn

D

Daniel Littleworth

It might load if I'm lucky , but if I try and do anything like go to horizon or change car ect boom freeze

T

Tanner Eubanks

Server issues doesnt mean all of the servers are down, not everyone is even affected by it. Its on forzas end. Idk how much i can clarify that forza tweeted saying its on their end

T

Tanner Eubanks

They did tweet out that theyre getting reports that its working but alot of people are still saying its crashing after a little bit

J

Johnny Cash

Forza been having issues for the past couple wks now....crashing to dash board, online isn't working, rivals/clubs/marketplace isn't working....so many issues lately I think it's been hacked lol jk but damn way too many issues lately

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom