Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Am I the only one who thinks the Overwatch League is hurting the game?

A

Anthony King R

Am I the only one who thinks the Overwatch League is hurting the game?

B

Brandon Arendt

Yes

J

John Wack

Why do you think that?

J

Jordan Miller

I think it's hurting in terms of people think they can do stuff they do in league to win when they don't have the game sense to do it in low tier but I think it's important for any game to have an esports side

C

Craig Green Lantern McNeill

I disagree. Its boosted my love for the game!

M

Matt Kidd

Tbh, yes. You watch OWL, see what your comp matches could be, then you rush to comp and it is meeh, then you just go back and watch owl. Lol

G

Gabriela Erebia

U think it is and it isn't I wanted to be part of it but I didn't play on pc I couldn't afford it and it's good to inspire confidents and provide a way of playing the game that is beificial

G

George Fisher

I think it's creating a game geared towards pro play, when 99% of players aren't pro and never will be. From that perspective, it is hurting the game. The string of constant Mercy nerfs is a clear example. No one complained in any real way, until some douchey pro said that Mercy sucks as do all people that main her and since then there's been a tide of Mercy nerfs.

J

Jesse Burtner

I think it's teaching people to die less and group up more. Things that help you climb without aim.

E

Ernesto Ochoa

I enjoy watching it, the kiddo likes to watch with me and we have something to discuss about. He tends to avoid comp but still can see how teamwork makes winning that much easier.

J

J.C. Reignn

Spoken like a true bronze

D

Dayton Benson

I can’t stand watching e sports. I enjoy clips and stuff, and funny streamers, but when people get all sweaty over games it makes me uncomfortable.

H

Harrie Rose

To be honest I just hope they don't start only balancing it for the top - there are other people who paid money for the game who shouldn't have to have their favourite champs removed cos one pro pulled a bitch fit

O

Oswald Austin

There's good parts and bad parts. Imo the good is helping with things like letting people know to group up (seriously if people don't even get that by the time they reach level 25 they need to go back to CoD and halo lol :p)

But then there's the bad such as now everyone thinks they are a pro dive comp team and tbh a fair few of the newer Hero's were made to stop the dive comp and yes just because the OWL guys does it doesn't mean you can or should. A pure dive comp is kind of laughable in most situations now from what I've been seeing

For me it gives me a heads up on what everyone else will be doing since a lot of people have just started using OWL tactics.

4 dive 2 anchor Hero's, (or vise versa) has been the magic combo IMO. If you want to be aggro lean to the 4 dive if you want to be defensive lean towards the 4 anchor.

Think in league of legends and rts styles more than kill kill kill don't die. Plan adapt and change to COUNTER THE ENEMY TEAM lol :p dive comp definitely doesn't work when they are running the counter to dive. Don't stick with anything that's not working. Died 3 times this last minute. Switch it up

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom