Contact advertising [email protected]

Alrighty, think your good at racing? I'm going to be hosting an autocross in the...

J

Jeremy Gagnon

Alrighty, think your good at racing? I'm going to be hosting an autocross in the surfers paradise parking lot.

1st place 7 million
2nd place 4 million
3rd place 2 million

Rules: we are not running crazy high hp super cars that are actual race cars example no radicals or Ultima gtrs race tires are allowed downforce is allowed, do not show up with engine swaps that wouldn't happen in real life, like a v12 nsx, you will be immediately kicked.
Corner cutting will ad a 1 second penalty to your time, if you hit a light pole, you must finish your run and after, clean up the debris and if you fail to clean your own mess you will forfeit your lap. If when coming out of the lap and heading into the finish you hit another players car, you will be disqualified... I'm trying to keep this realistic. This is not a drift competition... you will be removed if you do not follow this.
The track line starts at the sign on the left of the entrance, you go when the clock starts the line goes Red to Yellow to Teal to Blue to Green , the finish line is the sign from the starting line. Any questions?

The time of the race will be at midnight on the 13th eastern standard time

If you are interested, drop your gamertag below

Z

Zane Stacey

FlashG0rd0n420

L

Luke Lawrence

How people in one race

L

Luke Lawrence

Lukedouglas04

J

Jeremy Gagnon

It's a timed event, one at a time

W

William Estephan

Add me oSiiCKWALLA

Z

Zane Stacey

The track is hard to remember man

J

Jeremy Gagnon

It's really not there will be practice and I will show the course

Z

Zane Stacey

Yeah. Im running it now lol

J

John D'Agnello

Cool event. If I remember I’ll bring my e30

N

Nicholas Andrew Stephens

Brandon Pollard Micheal Faulkner Eddie Watkins we running this?

B

Bar Alfuar

add pursuantNote298

N

Nicholas Andrew Stephens

Add ALPHABLACK1334

L

Luke Goodin

This still going down?

L

Luke Goodin

GTPBallersBlend

D

Dade Engstrom

Same time zone and I auctually think we were in the same lobby earlier. I was the amg/blue BMW. I'll get the car ready and practice, gt is GTG BLAZED16 including the space. Hmuuuu

J

Jeremy Gagnon

Eastern standard time Florida,USA midnight on the 13th is when this is happening

J

Jarod Schweikert

Lol

B

Beb Porter

ItsBennn

J

Jarod Schweikert

So Australian time is what in Florida USA?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom