Contact advertising [email protected]

Alrighty, I have $200. I can't decide what to get. There're multiple things I want,...

S

Seth Mullins

Alrighty, I have $200. I can't decide what to get. There're multiple things I want, but can only get one. What route should I go? Pics related.

The screenshot of the monitor is just generic for PC upgrades. The upgrades I'd choose would probably be a 1080p monitor (rn I use a 768p 18 inch tv), and an older i7 or i5 K series to replace my xeon e3 1220.

B

Brandon Hicks

try to buy a 144 hz monitor with 1ms refresh rate. you will not regret it

T

Tomáš Tatran

I would go with the monitor but I would aim for either 144hz if you play FPSes competitively or atleast 2k resolution

M

Michael Schwarz

If you have $200, go on classicfirearms and get a 7.62x25 Tokarev, rather than a black powder revolver. 7.62 tok is a great round, and the penetrators will go through soft body armor.

N

Nicholas Malolepszy

Or get a non k and a screen?

B

Benjamin Salter

Buy gun. Rob store. Get monitor.

D

Daniel Linke

$130 Amazon header? No thanks.

F

Felix Gonzalez

Save your money and get a 5.3.. Ford's junk.

B

Brian Hatzelhoffer

Get the revolver dude

P

Patrick McDonald

C

Chace Leahy

Mickey Samardija

B

Brandon Madonna

The revolver. You can never EVER have too much firepower lol.

B

Brandon Madonna

But the monitor is pretty important too since the one you're currently using is a potato lol.

П

Павел Лавричков

that last thing xD

S

Stephen Bisi

Well buying only one set of headers wouldn't do much

D

Dustin Jones

Dont buy the gun. I have the same one. Its a pain to reload also dangerous if u dont know how to. U need black powder which atleast here is hardish to find. Its a good wallhanger tho i wouldn't shoot it much tho

T

Trevor Devine

I might have a monitor for sale, just gotta see if I'll bottleneck when I use it first.

R

Richard Vazquez

Guns, cars, and computers... That's my kind of combo

E

Elia Volkov

Are you using that Xeon for gaming? How is it? I'm getting a used pc soon with Xeon E3 1245.
Never tried Xeon before.

A

Atul Bangre

kya pc game banana sikha sakte ho

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom