Contact advertising [email protected]

Alright Ana mains any advice on getting better with her I'm a support main but she is...

N

Nelson Dunn

Alright Ana mains any advice on getting better with her I'm a support main but she is honestly my weakest support any advice would be appreciated

B

Brian Rudinski

overall the scope is kinda weak on her; she’s much stronger without the scope unless you’re really far away; save the sleep dart for either ultimates or if you are getting dived; throwing your bionic bomb on the ground instantly heals you; communicate when you are using your ult

C

Cliff Danielson

Daneka Simms

J

Jose Garcia

look up KarQ and just binge watch his ana games

M

Mark Aguero

Sleep Dart the symmetra. Sleep dart the symmetra!

V

Vera Faust

shes getting buffed! honestly just have fun with it and use all your utilities.

A

Austen Tromp

Beth

B

Braeden Niles

Ana is my main, but you make me feel disgusted by having that watermark on their. ick.

K

Kelli Flynn

Watch Gale Adelade :)

E

Ethan VanEtten

Practice quick scoping in the middle of a jump. It’ll give you more mobility but sacrifice your heals and damage per second.

B

Beth Murphy

Practice quick scoping, save your sleep, don’t sleep someone that your team can’t follow up on. Use your nade to deal damage not just to heal your team

O

Ophelia Sokol

Remember you're a back liner and don't run ahead like I see a lot of Anas do. She does damage, yes, but you should be like 90% heals, 10% damage (as a solo healer, at least. If you have a Mercy with you, you can probably get away with more DPS). Also get used to projectile speeds because you're going to be doing hip-fire a lot, and not a ton of scoping. Her scope is nice, but it's usually only really useful when someone is far off from you.
Remember that your grenade is not only for healing your group, but that it denies the enemy healing for a few seconds.
Learn to practice your sleep dart. It'll be a pain at first, I promise, so don't get frustrated if you don't land a lot of them. I personally save my sleeps for either the enemy healer (usually Mercy), but mostly for when an enemy ults. (My favorite moments are landing it on an ulting Genji, or a charging Reinhardt.)
I also recommend trying to keep higher ground than your teammates, if you can, but this isn't always a viable/safe option.

V

Vera Faust

lol now that this is all being said and done i wish people would respond to our call out "nanoboost"

V

Vera Faust

many games i play i let people know tmy ultimate is ready and no one responds xD

E

Eli Black

Try to predict your teammates movements and try to avoid getting tunnel vision

R

Ritviķ Näřàņg

Always remember
Healing first

K

Kei Sinclair

Ppl are very lazy with ana. They dont take the time to aim with her and always end up super close to the fight and spam no scope and nade.

I realise my ana got alot better after working on widow probably because u have to work on aim alot more strictly. So go work on your aim. Rmb her scope is hit scan while no acope is projectile.

Learn to estimate your nades and sleep darts from a distance.dont be a lazy ana.

N

Nelson Dunn

I appreciate all the advice from you guys so thanks

B

Bryan Jorje

Aim focus healing the healing the tanks and sleep genji while he is doing dragon blade

S

Stephanie Vetter

The trick with Ana is that she should always be doing something. If your team doesn’t need heals, anti heal the other team or try to get some shots in. Learn how to quick scope because quick scoping can really help with healing smaller targets like Genji or Baby D.Va. Don’t over use your utilities. Save your sleeps for ulting Genjis or charging Reinhardts, don’t throw a nade down unless your team needs it. If you can heal them by just shooting them, do that instead of the nade.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom