Contact advertising [email protected]

Alright alright alright. In all seriousness. Play what you enjoy. Play what you’re...

L

Lisa Garrett

Alright alright alright.
In all seriousness. Play what you enjoy. Play what you’re good at. And remember that every team needs every role and no role is worse than another. There’s a reason why you need two tank, two DPS, two healer.

So maybe more women enjoy playing supports and healers? SOMEONE has to keep you bois alive. You see that Mercy flying across the screen trying to heal some kamikaze Genji in the enemy pit? You need her.

So maybe more men enjoy playing DPS? You see that Reaper falling down on their heads with a sextuple ult so you can capture the point? You need him.

Also give your tanks some love too. Or we’re gonna drop our shields and let you squishy little potatoes die to a D.va ult.

Generalizing ain’t fun kids. I play Moira, Mercy, Reinhardt, Orisa, Reaper, Mei, Bastion, Sombra, Symmetra. Primaries are Rein, Moira, Reaper.
Just have fun.

C

Carlos Daniel Muñoz

<---healer Main since wotlk.

P

Paul M. Natale

DONT GIVE IN THE TROLL POST WAS GLORIOUS

C

Chris Mahoney-Manasco

Honestly I think it belongs in the Trolling Post HOF. I'm still getting notifications from triggered responders haha.

C

Carlos Daniel Muñoz

Bait posts are glorious, but some seriousness is fine.

J

Jeff Brown

I enjoy playing for the red team.

G

Greg Bredy

Admins/mods must really love you.. 2 posts up in the same hour.. usually takes like 5 hours for 1 post of mine to go up

M

Matheus Bueno

Worry not my friend. I constantly train at least 2 characters in each role so I can never let my team down.

B

Ben Richards

That post was fun

Y

Yamel Solana

who plays the boring 2 2 2..

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom