Contact advertising [email protected]

All the other healers should get buffed, made more viable instead of nerfing mercy to...

N

Nick Hatfield

All the other healers should get buffed, made more viable instead of nerfing mercy to their level.
I mostly solo queue and it’s pretty rare for a healer to get picked initially.
If healers were overall more viable and fun to play it’d help with a lot of issues

V

Vynyl Shiro

I agree. Mercy is boring as hell to play.

S

Sam Walker

Healers are already high priority targets (esp. Mercy) so they should be strong to compensate

M

Mihnea Gogu

What are you? Bronze

C

Chris Johnson

Agreed

C

Chris Johnson

But blizzard only listens to themselves lol

J

Jackson Ould

I instalock Lucio because he's the only healer I like to play.

H

Harrie Rose

To be honest I'd like to see a healer with a gun like sym - but it steals health allowing you to use the stolen health to heal an ally

G

Giro Viva

All of the other Healers are fun to play.

But if you have to buff all of the other supports JUST so they can be relevant enough to get picked instead of Mercy, then the Problem is clearly Mercy, not the other Supports.

D

Drew Franko

It isn't about the other healers it is that i. Her current state she shifted the meta as whole to far into a "rez attrition" meta...when every team fight turns into a 2cp stall due to rez' s going off none stop on both sides that just happens

Đ

Đào Đức Huy

Nah, it is extremely "dangerous " to buff a bunch of heroes at the same time. Because when a hero get changed, other heroes unintentionally get affected too( like when mcc and 76 get nerfed, hero like pharah become much better) so it is easier for the dev to change 1 hero so they dont have to do as much work as changing 3

T

Thuta Tun

buff several heroes to match wif one. i wonder what will become of the game

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom