Contact advertising [email protected]

After playing Sym a lot more again for CTF, I honestly Sym's SG should have a timer...

E

Emma Rebecca

After playing Sym a lot more again for CTF, I honestly Sym's SG should have a timer and only last for so long, kind of like how her TP only lasts for so many charges, instead of just being something that is permanent unless the enemy team destroys it.

It would be useful just because you can sometimes put the SG down in one place, and the match can change favour, and then it could then do with being in another area, but you can't move it. It's then stuck there for the rest of the match unless the enemy team gets to it, and it can end up not being very useful or not as useful as it could be if it was now somewhere else. Or sometimes you can put a SG down thinking it's the best option, and then realise you could really do with a TP, but you can no longer use your TP.

I feel a timer would be a good idea instead of giving Sym the option to manually dismantle it, as then you could end up with a Sym choosing when to dismantle it and constantly moving it, but a timer would mean it's not just a permanent feature once it's put down and instead works a bit more like her TP. Just an opinion idk how other people feel about this. Just because currently the only way to do this is to quickly switch heroes and back again in spawn but then that destroys her turrets as well which can be a potential problem.

E

Emile Josef Garcia

That could also swing in the opposite direction if it's on a timer. It could give out in the middle of an important team fight. Or you wouldn't have a chance to put it back in the perfect hiding place.
I'd rather she be able to dismantle it and get partial refund to the Ult charge.

S

Steven Hendrickson

100% agree, I always want to move it around. I've always thought it'd be great if she could just pick it up and move it, same goes for Torbjorns turret. A timer would be a great idea too, or a limit on the amount of deaths your team could have under the shield or something similar

L

Luke Garside

Sym is underplayed as it is. She does not need nerfing.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom