Contact advertising [email protected]

After playing OW on Xbox forever. I am finally gonna join the pc master race. Any tips...

M

Max Muir

After playing OW on Xbox forever. I am finally gonna join the pc master race. Any tips on getting the hang of the control changes from Xbox to pc?

T

Taylor Pearce Gordon

please dont be in my game

O

Orrin Pierre

Welcome!

R

Ryan Machado

Take time and practice... buy a good FPS mouse and giant mouse pad

O

Orrin Pierre

find a good sens and dpi, not too fast, not too slow. a lot of people use 1600 dpi and 3-4 sens, i personally have 1600 and 2.2

C

Chase Hanshew

What's your set up?

M

Mitch Rhodes

2000/2.5

M

Max Muir

Just running a basic laptop with it Chase Hanshew can't really afford much more.

M

Max Muir

Thing is I can aim and play just fine on Xbox. Play a lot of widow with good accuracy.

T

Tereza Bauerová

You joined the best side :) welcome... Be glorious!

B

Bre Foreman

It'll take some practice, but it will get better!

T

Taylor Pearce Gordon

dont headbut the key board it might work on xbox with the controller but wont work on pc

Z

Zac Murphy

When I got my PC, I just played. I don't have OW on PC yet but I was playing a lot of fps games. I struggled, but I started to realise that I was getting it and it was getting easier

M

Max Muir

Zac Murphy I already play a lot of pc games. My reactions and controlling along with my tracking is fine. It's just the change in controls.

J

Jason Ellis

a comfortable gaming mouse is really important, try to spend some time in the practice range playing people like widow and soldier so get used to crosshair placement

M

Max Muir

Ok Jason Ellis when I run my warm-up on Xbox I run 15 mins in the training then into a widow hs only and then into comp

M

Max Muir

I also saw some games some people play as a warm-up as well gonna try them out

A

Alan Schramm

Just play every hero vs ai first to get the best settings. I personally had to change a few things for mei (for example her E and shift ability)

A

Andy Hidari

Just start in quick play and adjust as you play.
Setting for mouse sense
Crosshair
If the screen brightness is enough.
Get a feel for the heroes you already played in the Xbox Version. This a must!
You should be pretty set after that. It’s not a huge difference, but being more precise is gonna be key when playing on pc.

M

Max Muir

Thanks all I appreciate all the help.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom