Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 After breeding countless rexes, allos, theris, and pteras and never seeing a single...

C

Clarissa Agiato

After breeding countless rexes, allos, theris, and pteras and never seeing a single mutation... last night I mated 2 horses for the first time and got my first ever mutation. Granted I am pretty sure its on oxygen lol. But still, I did a happy dance. Just curious, about how many babies have other people made before getting a mut? And does anyone know what the actual probabilty is?

L

Lauren Landry

You have very bad luck lol I get mutes on 2nd and 3rd gen usually. Never got lucky enough for first yet

A

Alex Beia

Give this a read. It's a lot better than listening to the "advice" of the drooling masses-

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

P

Pete Nicotera

Same as Lauren Landry said....very rarely do you get it from 2 wild dinos

L

Lewis Cook

Lvl your tames really high before mating. 290+

L

Lewis Cook

It helps

C

Cavin Dreveskracht

I wish I still had pictures of the floors of 1 type of egg we would breed dozens of eggs hatch them all at once keep the mutts discard the rest probably hatched a dozen eggs before our first mutt sometimes two sometimes first egg laid its all about rng

L

Luis Sanchez

2.5% chance no matter what

C

Clarissa Agiato

I think the tips people give on getting mutations are really interesting. This isnt my first time asking about them and i have seen a lot. It reminds me of when i was pregnant and people told me my level of nausea or how high/low i was carrying would tell me the sex of the child. No science to back it up, just personal experience which doesnt prove much. (Btw all those predictions were wrong) i appreciate the advice but i am a science girl and i like to see numbers crunched or actual data mining to back these things up.

P

Pat Shuey

got lucky and got mine off the 3rd try of hatching anything at all lol.

D

Debby B Isabella

I have a loooot of mutated equus

J

Johnny White

My lystros about 30 time my sabers my 2nd baby, it's all just random luck really

A

Alishia Eggleton-Rose

I found a 150 Carno while meat running, so I tamed her. Spent ages looking for a 140+ male to tame, gave up in the end and tamed a 45 male. I was working along the theory that I would just keep the first higher level male and keep breeding until I had a male the same as my female. First egg I hatched(ever. Never owned Carnos before that 150 female, even on legacy) was a 188 male cyan.

T

Takeem Berry

mated my thylo's about 10 times before I got a color mutation, though I was getting stat mutations before that, but what I want is colorful dino's I'm currently doing the same with spino's but its exhausting

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom