Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 A solid tribe or 5-10 active players daily. we can't go 3-6 days without getting...

A

Alex Lee

A solid tribe or 5-10 active players daily. we can't go 3-6 days without getting wiped. We are looking for a friendly or united server, we arnt very interested in raiding unless provoked. we are also willing to ally and merge with other tribes. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.
Cheers!

D

Daniel Shovelton

Jurassicparkx5 had the same situation as you was getting wiped every other day but been on the server well over few weeks now and never been attacked. 5x Harvesting 5x Taming 15x Maturation with Offline Raid Protection and boosted health it’s a great server with great people

C

Clare Louise B

My server is very active it's EagleMountain Mall Rats PVP 100x cluster Ragnarok.

C

Clayton S Borden

Offical?

J

Josh Foreman

Michael Jakolby Ray

M

Michael Jakolby Ray

Pmed yah

J

Jamie Allan

Come and play on Ark Me Harder. That's what I am on and it's a chilled friendly server mate.

S

Shane Krebz

M

Mandy Spingle

Alex in box me

B

Benjamin Leonard-Unwin

Looking for official?

J

Jeff Halliday

218. Revelation. ... sounds like your our kinda peeps

L

Louis Nagy

D

Daniel Black

M

Misael De la Cruz

We got a primitive plus 10x server, raiding only on weekends, chance to build a town for your tribe, we have a town with shop, restaurant, and events. Friendly server, u get a starter pack.

T

Tony Tirone Jr

Jeff Henson

J

Jeff Henson

Rag server Tennessee, fairly new, looking to populate the server

C

Courtney-Lea Black

Come play with us, you get a starter pack each too to get y'all set up

J

Jeremy Windham

Jcon_boosted_cluster we have scorched earth ragnarok and one center map. 30x xp, 15x harvest, boosted taming and breeding. Takes out alot of the grind, so you can enjoy things like breeding and adventures and building. All servers are the same settings. Pm for more info

K

Kara Rossiter

Z

Zachary Dakota

Want to play a game of thrones role play? We have slot of space. Since our cap for the server is 200

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom