Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch A lot of players is comparing FIFA 18 with NBA 2k18 on Nintendo Switch, and now let’s...

A

Allysson Bruno

A lot of players is comparing FIFA 18 with NBA 2k18 on Nintendo Switch, and now let’s throw another feature in the mix hahahaah

O

Orestes Roumeliotis

Seems like they can fit FIFA on a single cart but they can't fit NBA2K on one. OK... work that one out.

P

Paul Rod

fifa and 2k are 2 very different games

G

Gustavo Samuel

You have to note that fifa in switch was made in a singular engine. Nba 2k was made like the other versions.

A

Adam Kontras

Also the amount of features and depth to NBA2K18 is astounding. FIFA did keep 60 fps but many of the modes are gone. There's no magic pill here guys, modes and features require space. Nintendo made this choice... it is what it is. They could've easily included more internal space but decided to include 32GB. <shrugs>

A

Ajay Kumar

G

Gordie Drummond

Hopefully FIFA let's ypu play you're friends online unlike 2k

A

Adam Kontras

"The onboard memory shouldn't affect the game development."

Every other console provides enough on board storage space for updates and digital downloads. They at least have options. Thankfully, microsd cards are cheap! But it's gonna add up really quick over the life of a console. I bought a 200 gig sd card and there's no way that will last me.

L

Logan Ryan Stephens

I don't understand why everywhere always reports 5GBs per save file when it clearly isn't and is only 3GBS

L

Louis Guevara

NBA 2k18 looks way better than FIFA 18 but looks 30 fps, and FIFA runs 60 fps and i do preffer that , but if some one can clarify me that , would be great

A

Axel Felix

It's 14GB

D

Dane Campbell

I'm personally gutted that 'The Journey' mode isn't included on Switch. I was convinced to buy it on Switch before I heard that news. I enjoyed that mode on Xbox One last year and would love to play season 2. But I want portability.

NBA? Meh. Isn't there a version that costs £85?!

I

Isimi Kehinde

Extremely reasonable size

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom