Contact advertising [email protected]

PC 331 Hunter Looking for a group to do either raid on NA server. I have never been in...

I

Ian Berg

331 Hunter Looking for a group to do either raid on NA server. I have never been in either one so someone to teach would be awesome. Vomikron#1398

D

Dereck Kwan

How did you get to 331 with out those activities?

I

Ian Berg

By doing all the other powerful gear things. The Leviathan Milestone is only one powerful gear engram. I got to 333 before i quit last night

D

Dereck Kwan

So you wait every week right?

I

Ian Berg

What do you mean by wait? I dont have a group with which to do Leviathan so I've never been able to do it. I've posted in here a few times but this conversation is the closest to receiving a group as I have encountered lol

D

Dereck Kwan

After you finish those weekly milestones you wait for next weeks reser right to get powerful gear. Example this weeks flashpoint after you finish it you have to wait till next weeks reset.

Its hard to get a group nowadays since D2 players are leaving. Been playing for 1mo only... Wrong timing I guess.

I

Ian Berg

Yes that is correct. Basically I do all the milestones that I can and wait for the tuesday reset lol

D

Dereck Kwan

Ha ha ha other peeps create 3 same character so their weekly mileston is x3

I

Ian Berg

Yeah. I just made a Warlock but im leveling with a friend so we aren't to far into it

D

Dane Jones

welcome to join my clan ian if you like. we have completed both raids.

D

Dane Jones

let me know

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom