Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch 2nd switch for personal use. Bought brand new for $130 via gamestop trades.

H

Hector Ronas

2nd switch for personal use. Bought brand new for $130 via gamestop trades.

E

Eric Munoz

I almost bought a second switch today, but for a $120 I'm now an owner of an Xbox one x

M

Mario Kolarić

130$ for new Switch ?

C

Christopher Alonso

Did you trade your soul?

M

Maiikol Castiillo

How i can do this?

M

Michael Timms

i wont get a second one until they upgrade it in some way.. like with the 3ds systems

H

Hector Ronas

Gamestop had pro day which gave 50% extra credit for game trade ins. Just traded $130 worth of games which covered the $300, then used the gamestop points acquired from previous trades for another $30 in gamestop reward certificates.

D

Dustin Peña

Personal use? As opposed to impersonal use?

H

Hector Ronas

The kids can have the other. This one no one touches but me :D

C

Collier Godfrey

Seems like $5,000 for 10 Xbox One X’s to trade in for $180 GameStop credit would be more expensive than just buying a $300 system.... lol.

K

Keenan D Sellers

Look he got plugged at gamestop n8 Donzell Bell Nathan Dixon

J

Jay Ybarra

How much are they gonna flip those games for? Give you 25¢ then sell them for $40. Somehow convince you that you got the better deal out of it.

H

Hector Ronas

Sigh you guys not reading right. I bought games that cost me $130 total. I took those games to gamestop and traded them in which net me $300 in gamestop store credit. Then I used that credit to get a switch.

To make it simpler:

I bought a 5 dollar game, then traded that 5 dollar game to gamestop for 15 gamestop credit.

It's all about knowing the trade values, and knowing where to get those games cheap.

J

Josh DeRouin

If you got the elite pro membership you get the hook up on trade ins, I traded a wii u and some games and gotta switch and Mario odyssey

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom