Q

Quent Dockens

Your right!

D

David Illerbrun

Best shit I've seen all day!

T

Tracie West

Why is everyone doubting you to begin with? There's plenty of companies that make cases, which can be done pretty easily with a little know-how and experience.

Most of the people in this group are just being hateful because they aren't willing to take the time to learn how to craft anything.

Q

Quent Dockens

Only reason i posted was because i am in the middle of starting a business and my work is my credibility and cant have people discrediting my business. If it was personal then i wouldnt care but everyone is a potential customer and those type of things are bad for business. But you are right Tracie West

A

Ash Knight

Nice rig bruh, fuck the haters. Keep it

D

Daniel Candelaria

never seen so many haters in a fb group.wish i could've warned u before hand. there are so many trolls and bait posts is insane,and funny is how many many fall for it and take it personally. i see so many obvious troll bait post with over 100 comments that just skip and continue and avoid all the stupid non sence . like u said though, the way i look at it is amusement, some of these fools have to much time on their hands and have nothing else better to do.

J

Jon Parkes

L

Louren Schott

Message me.

D

Dylan Reeves

Ohh mann the things in this group just hidious right?

J

Jorge Lupercio

Don't let people get to you dude. Especially in this group, most of them are just envious people who can't afford jack. On a side note, you should monetize your skills.

T

Truong Giang Nguyen

Nice dawg, Nice rig

Ä

Äḅďŀḅäṩṩẗệ Ďjệŀŀöüŀï

xD bro just dont listen to the racsit cunts on the group there just some little 13 years old dat plays call of duty

A

Alec Jackson

I saw that case and just blew my load without even touchin it

J

Jasem Al Khazraje

man your build is awesome

R

Rasmus Rasmussen

Your pc looks awesome

P

Peter Vella

Man from everything in that room all I want is your dog bruh XD so cuute XD

R

Rana Uzair Zahid

Faizan Ahmed

S

Sharn Lee

Jealousy man.

R

Ricky Card

Love your build really like the wall mounted case do you do the stuff to order? Im a fabricator and could do things like this is there much call for it? Do you build they buy or is it all to order ?
Sorry for all the questions

M

Mark Anthony Villarreal

bout busted a nut lookin at that build...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom