Contact advertising [email protected]

15+ lootboxes later and this is the only garbage i have get. ....And one Bastion skin...

K

Kamila Bonk

15+ lootboxes later and this is the only garbage i have get.
....And one Bastion skin from the year of the rooster. I don't play Bastion.
AM I THE ONLY ONE???

D

Destiny Yagami

If your level is low it’s harder to get most of the event stuff sadly

J

John Perez

Lunar Year boxes are just that. Any Lunar Year item.

J

Jant De Vries

Ye i got Phara. But i never pkay her..

E

Elijah Britton

Ye, so far most the new ones dropped for me

P

Porter Geesey

All i get is shit too

D

Dylan Lais

Gotten the new genji, zarya, and widow skin so far. Also the red versions of last lunar New year's Mei and a base Mei legendary

All won from comp. None bought.

Edit: got the new zarya in the free lootbox

L

Lauren Galbraith

I’ve actually had kinda good luck with the lootboxes. Haven’t bought any yet, but opened about 5 in total and got the new Mercy skin (which was the one I wanted)

S

Stephany Hernandez

same here, nothing yet :(

M

Mandy McDonald

So what I’ve been doing for the events is saving up my coins (I started this one with about 4500) and I instantly bought up all the sprays and voice lines I could (go with cheapest first and work your way up to the 75-250 stuff) and then I would farm loot boxes, arcade to get the 9 and regular leveling. What I’ve noticed is that I get mainly duplicates at that point in my boxes and get about 1000-2000 coins per 20 loot boxes opened(I got really lucky this time around and actually got about 3500 in 20 lootboxes because if legendary coin drops), plus whatever legendary skins you pop. I bought a couple skins I knew I really wanted but in general I only buy the cheap stuff and collect the coins and at the end of the event I’ll usually have enough to buy the remaining skins I didn’t pop.

Note: I also play daily and usually for long periods of time so it’s not uncommon for me to get 5+ lookboxes in a day. The night before the event I try to end it where I only need one game to level up for a quick loot box.
And the reason I started the event with so many coins is because I spent about my first 100 levels buying all the sprays and voice lines so I usually get all or mostly duplicates in every look box.

G

Gus McCrizzle

I haven't bought a single loot box and I have 2 of the legendary skins already.

You getting conned boi

W

Will Gonzalez

Happens to me every event

E

Emeer Ezzat

That’s ok lol
Me got coin streak
Even GOLD one
Got me crie

D

Daniel Garbe

Yes you are. I didn't buy any boxes and only missing genji.

R

Riley Talbot

I got all the skins for characters I dont really play like McCree and Zarya

M

Madi Nichole

I’ve gotten nothing but sprays, player icons and voice lines. 10 loot boxes later

Z

Zac Murphy

So far this event, I have got one legendary. It was widowmaker and wasn't even an event skin.

M

Megan Parry

I've only gotten Widows legendary and that was from one of five boxes that a friend bought me ^^;;

P

Patricio E Gandara

got genji, mercy, zarya and mcree, also , roadhog and ana from last year, also got mcree intro and 2 emotes, its my luckiest event this far...

D

Dyllan Poe

No dude I spent more money that I ever should have and got trash the whole way I got 3000 currency before anything good

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom