Contact advertising [email protected]

⚠ADMIN POST⚠ Alright so the votes are in... we will be keeping this page "STRICKLY FH3...

L

Logan C Jordan

⚠ADMIN POST⚠
Alright so the votes are in... we will be keeping this page "STRICKLY FH3 CAR MEET" realated.

From this point on anyone to post FM7 or any other game will be banned from the page. If you see a post with someone complaining about this or posting other games please report that post to an admin.

Thanks the admin team

T

Timothy Lin

STRICKLY

T

Timothy Lin

QUICK GUYS POST FM7 STUFF BEFORE LOGAN CHANGES IT LIKE MICROSOFT DID WITH FM7 VIP DESCRIPTION

L

Logan C Jordan

Dont...

G

Greg Mather

DDTB Logan

J

James Edgley

You shouldn't have even had a vote if you want to talk about Forza or other games then join another fucking group it clearly says in the title of the Forza horizon 3 car meets. I see more posts about random shit then Forza car meets.

L

Logan C Jordan

It was a vote to change name of page and see what direction it was going

J

James Edgley

Yeah but like I said it's a Forza horizon 3 car meets page there are other groups to talk about FM7.

L

Logan C Jordan

Well its the only posts i was seeing so i thought that maybe people wanted a change.

J

James Edgley

I can understand that but why change this group when they can just join another one.

G

Greg Mather

It’s a game not a life style not everyone wants gay boy stance meets there’s some people might be a lil low on credits and want to do a race surely it can’t be that hard to accommodate for both games

L

Logan C Jordan

We want to please everyone so we wanted to see if people wouldnt mind seeing fm7 content but i guess not

A

Ayrdan Lux

I voted to keep it strictly FH3-related, but wish there was an option to change it to everything related to the Horizon games in general. I personally don't care for the Motorsport series (especially 7 with its lack of Toyotas), but Horizon has been my shit since the first one back on the 360. As far as I'm concerned, the two series have nothing to do with each other, but if we were to change this group to everything Horizon-related, then it'd be prepared for the next Horizon, and there'd be no reason to just let this group die.

T

Timothy Lin

we shouldve just hosted an all out civil war just to decide it lol

A

Andrew Smith

How about read the post and shut up with the debates who cares. Admins made a decision, don't like it then leave. My gosh people.

I

Ing Tangtawan

Thanks for accepting majority vote :)

M

Matt Sanocki

Its a fucking forza page its not like we are posting cod or gta shit like wtf

L

Logan C Jordan

No its a fh3 car meet page.. post a car meet or fuck of bassicly

D

Dana Domik

That's a shame. I guess I'll find my way out